[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Business degree or economics degree?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4681.jpg (94KB, 700x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4681.jpg
94KB, 700x512px
Which one will make me more money in general? UCSB inbound.
>>
>>1904852
dont they have some sort of financial mathematics major at ucsb? if so do that but if not do econ with some statistics or finance. Business degree is a meme
>>
>>1904852

Honestly it isn't as clear cut as you think. I'd be surprised if average salaries were that much different from one another.

If you are wanting to max your earnings and limiting yourself to these degrees I'd make sure to get as many internships as possible and network. That's advice for every degree though. If you can minor in a tech related area like ERP or Info Systems. The more tech you know the better.
>>
>>1904868
>>1904852
Quick google search gives me
>B.S. in financial mathematics and statistics
Do that
>>
>>1904870
>If you are wanting to max your earnings and limiting yourself to these degrees I'd make sure to get as many internships as possible and network. That's advice for every degree though. If you can minor in a tech related area like ERP or Info Systems. The more tech you know the better.

Very solid advice
>>
>>1904873

FUCK OFF /sci/ you can't trick us, you Shillary voting piece of garbage
>>
>>1904890
Think you are on the wrong board. We are talking about earning money, not LARPing as the white races saviors.
>>
>>1904890
>he doesnt want 300k starting
>>
>>1904874
What are info systems?
>>
>>1904928
Things related to the technical and software side of business. You know all those fancy programs people use? You'll learn how to use a broad variety of them (well if the college is worth it's salt) which makes you more marketable. Having SAP knowledge for example is a huge boon for job searching. Knowing Tableau, CASE Tools, or how to use SQL are all things that make you more marketable to employers.
>>
we got a businessman as president.

get involved with business and finance. academic economics is for government propaganda.
>>
>>1904952
But he has a degree in economics.
>>
>>1904952

>academic economics is for government propaganda

I guess you mean that the most rigorous eco is propaganda?
>>
If you are looking for a high-paying job then business would more than likely be your best bet. That being said if you're looking to go into any kind of business on your own it's all about financial intelligence
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.