[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bank accidentally sent me $5,000 a few weeks ago. Now they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: monopoly-musical-06202016.jpg (50KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
monopoly-musical-06202016.jpg
50KB, 970x545px
My bank accidentally sent me $5,000 a few weeks ago. Now they are starting to ask me for it back. How do I get away with this, as I do not want to give them this money back. IT is their error and they should take it as a life lesson.
>>
You can't because they will get you to the court for fraud.

There is no way to cuck the bank and get away with it
>>
>>1904068
In most countries you're legally required to send back any money sent to you by accident.
>>
>>1904073
That would cost them a ton in court fees though. I think that I might have them here.
>>
>>1904068
buy bitcoin, wait a few days, claim your account got hacked
>>
>>1904068
Legally you can't. You lack title to the money. In laymen's terms: You have no legal reason to consider that money yours. You can't point to a contract stating the money belongs to you as a payment or something like that, so you have to give it back.

>>1904085
Not really. They can just debit you $5,000. Now it's on you to sue the bank to reverse the transaction if you think they're in the wrong. They can legally freeze any assets you hold with or receive at the bank and use them to pay off any debt or fees first.
>>
>>1904068
You gonna get a real life lesson if you try keeping that shit boi
>>
>>1904102
That is quite unfair, isn't it? They gave me 5 k, and I bought bitcoins with it. No way am I giving it. FUCK them. They have no way to access my bitcoins,what is the worst they can do
>>
>>1904163

cost you way more than 5k
>>
>>1904085
They're literally just going to suck it right out of your account.
>>
>>1904163

They will take you to court and have a judgement entered against you for the money
>>
>>1904163
Okay, at this point it's become fairly clear you're just roleplaying (because you larpers inevitably overdo it), but like I said:
Take anything else you hold at the bank.
Take any payments you receive at the bank.
Put your debt on your record, ensuring no other bank will open an account for you.
Impact your credit rating.
Send debt collectors.
Sue you.
>>
>>1904186
They'll also destroy the value of your money, crash your economy, and claim a false genocide when you attempt to wipe them out.

Nobody cucks the banks.
>>
>>1904068
Ask a lawyer ASAP to advice you pro bono
offer 10% to 20%

The bank will drown you in legalese otherwise.
If no lawyer accept, you know you have no chance.
>>
>>1904068
you need to get a lawyer.
>>
Escape to Zimbabwe.
>>
You better lawyer up asshole because they're coming back for e v r y t h i n g
>>
File: 4L_kTyhZ38O.jpg (145KB, 825x540px) Image search: [Google]
4L_kTyhZ38O.jpg
145KB, 825x540px
>>1904194
this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.