[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Government subsidies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: meme.jpg (263KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
263KB, 1920x1080px
Government subsidies.
>>
>>1903958
Can you give me a quick rundown on this guy?
>>
>>1905423
He's smarter than all of /biz/.
>>
>>1905423
Just google him.
>>
>>1905423
>>1905436
^ yup. i gotchu , nawn. got mega rich off paypal, broke off his dick in ebay, is pioneering privatized space travel, intercontinental travel, and discontinuation of fossil fuels for everyday use. Not only going "to the moon," he's literally taking people to mars. probably beats his wife.
>>
>>1905436

A man who divorced the same woman twice is not smarter than /biz/
>>
>>1903958
>Government subsidies.

Hell... I'd much rather subsidize companies that create jobs and help America's Middle class move upwards.

Right now, all of our fucking subsidies are going to Boomer seniors fucking retirement on one side, & welfare and food stamps for Niggers on the other.

Corporate subsidies at least create the jobs you and I depend on. Social subsidies only leech from productive society.
>>
>>1905436
>welfare nigger
>smarter than /biz/

you're not wrong.
>>
File: Obama's Legacy.png (416KB, 844x499px) Image search: [Google]
Obama's Legacy.png
416KB, 844x499px
>>1905516
>Right now, all of our fucking subsidies are going to Boomer seniors fucking retirement on one side, & welfare and food stamps for Niggers on the other.
>>
>>1903958
also, he's scared shitless of Artificial Intelligence for some reason.
>>
File: Free Food Niggas!.jpg (44KB, 718x522px) Image search: [Google]
Free Food Niggas!.jpg
44KB, 718x522px
B...But.... Muh entitlements!!!
>>
>>1905506
^
>>
File: dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg (39KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg
39KB, 349x356px
>>1903958

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/27/elon-musk-is-founding-another-company.html
>>
>>1905423
He made a rocket cheaper than anyone that can deliver to the space station.

He made a home battery (for solar) that can run a house for a day for cheap.

He made awesome looking cheap roofing solar tiles, that look like a tile, not a solar panel.

He is making a massive rocket (bigger than anything) to go colonize mars.
>he wants to die there

He also makes electric cars.
>>
>>1906820
>He made a rocket cheaper than anyone that can deliver to the space station.
Wow, what a suprise that tax money is wasted and private organisations lower costs.

>He made a home battery (for solar) that can run a house for a day for cheap.
Nothing new. Already existed.

>He made awesome looking cheap roofing solar tiles, that look like a tile, not a solar panel.
Let us ignore the fact that solar business is a huge loss of money of everyone. Most potential customers want it cheap and have already a roof over their head.

>He is making a massive rocket (bigger than anything) to go colonize mars.
What? Never heard of this plan but I guess this stupid idea could really be his.

Every single business of his is not succesful if you run the numbers.
>>
You understand that a legit player needs to offload moonshots and keep churning grads on the most inspirational figure question
>>
>>1907211
>run the numbers
x.com

He is a multi billionaire. He is successful. He now values changing the world for the better over short term net profits.
>>
He just started another company that aims to integrate small computer chips with the human brain
>>
>>1907263
He is.
His companies are not. The majority of the money he is burning is not his.
>>
>>1907385
He actually was burning his own money with Space X and Tesla. Money that he made selling PayPal and money that very nearly ran out. Musk haters don't actually know his story and they're always focused on his public companies when his Mars stuff is a much bigger deal.

Space X can do stuff for NASA at a fraction of the cost NASA can do it for. They're saving the government money. In fact Boeing's space company is getting paid more than double Space X to do some of the exact same things for NASA.

The car subsidies are, in the scheme of government largesse, not a big deal. And if people want to invest in Tesla to give Musk money to burn that's on them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.