[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw new job starting soon and I'm scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1490418733386.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1490418733386.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>Tfw new job starting soon and I'm scared
>>
you'll get used to it in.a week or two. it'll start to feel easy in a few months, and in a year you'll be embarrassed by how bad you used to be.

may kek bless ur soul anon
>>
>>1902773
Same senpai desu

We're gonna make it tho
>>
Same here fly out tomorrow, i been neeting it up since late November
>>
>>1902780
>>1902786
>>1902791
Thank you brothers.

Good luck to you fellas starting too. Been neet for a while so this is good.
>>
>>1902773
Don't worry anon. You'll be fine. They'll give you time to get up to speed, they aren't just going to throw you into board meetings or anything. Just put in extra hours the first 3 months or so, and you'll make a great impression.
>>
File: indiana_moretz.jpg (340KB, 1502x1502px) Image search: [Google]
indiana_moretz.jpg
340KB, 1502x1502px
>>1902786
I doubt a 9to5 wagecuck will ever make anything
>>
>>1902806
Thank you :)
>>
File: 1490493418792.jpg (43KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1490493418792.jpg
43KB, 344x344px
>>1902773
>scared
Well, you shouldn't have told the other anon his first day was the 25th. Now you're going to reap the whirlwind, bucko.
>>
>>1902806
>t. trustfund kid working for the family business and guaranteed CEO title after 10 years

>>1902773
Sorry kiddo, but 9 times out of 10 your boss will not give you much time to get upto speed, or provide any training for the matter. You'll have impossible projects thrown in your way which no one wants to do and if you fail you're out after the first few months. Sink or swim. This is how it is for everyone who isn't a trustfund kid working for the family business.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.