[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memetic Principality of Kek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1489166476195.png (23KB, 2002x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1489166476195.png
23KB, 2002x1201px
As some of you might already know, some of us want to create the Memetic Principality of Kek (Former name Kekistan). Now we're discussing on a forum how our economy will be like and this is what we've got so far.

>1) We will create a cryptocurrency. This crypto will have the same amount of coins as square meters our land. This way, our crypto will be the very first one which is backed by actual goods: land.

>2) People who are elegible to live in the MPoK will have to buy those coins, go to the place, and claim a piece of land for whatever size he wants, but he has to trade it for the coins.

>3) Not everybody will be elegible to live there, but even when if you are not elegible you can invest in the MPoK. Also you will be free to speculate with our crypto in an exchange.

>4) How to introduce the crypto is yet to be discussed.

5) We have found land as cheap as 10710,41 hectares for 5900000 usd. This means that our crypto will issue the exact amount of 107104100 coins.

>Some of the project that will come from this if succesful:
>http://1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php?topic=35.0
>http://1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php?topic=16.msg144#msg144

(The URL is a bitcoin address, that's why it looks like that)
I invite you to participate with your ideas.
SHADILAY BROTHERS!
>>
>>1902419
If you want to know more about our Cryptocurrency.
http://1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php?topic=40.msg176
>>
>>1902419
nigga what the fuck is this bullshit
>>
File: 1490295441634.jpg (86KB, 626x842px) Image search: [Google]
1490295441634.jpg
86KB, 626x842px
>>1902444
Hmmm I thought you knew we want to create a physical ethno-community. A community that embraces technology while respect traditional values. Of course, the whiter the better.

So we created a forum, and now we're discussing the location, the roadmap, and how to provide value to our investors. What I did is a quick rundown on our cryptocurrency, which will be the core of /OurEconomy/.

Feel free to ask :)
>>
File: 1478183455468.jpg (72KB, 800x643px) Image search: [Google]
1478183455468.jpg
72KB, 800x643px
Sadly autobump
>>
Actually...specifically no niggers.
>>
>>1902419
Why not conquer Venezuela?

Those guys can't afford to defend themselves when we Blitzkrieg them
>>
Anyone happen to remember what the name of an older project like this was? I think it was around 2013 or 2014. Feeling nostalgic.
>>
>>1902631
Nevermind, found it http://w11.zetaboards.com/Project_Chania/index/.
>>
>>1902419
Your racist microstate is pretty autistic, but if you make a crypto backed by real land, with the legal framework to guarantee that backing, you'll easily have one of the top 5 coins.
>>
File: 1485973873605.png (762KB, 1100x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485973873605.png
762KB, 1100x1000px
>the launch of the crypto is a success and I have accumulated over 600 apartheidcoins throught nerve-breaking pump and dumps
>It's now time to claim my land
>mfw I own a property made of 600 individual pieces of one meter square spread around 10 710,41 hectares
>mfw I can't ask for an hardfork because it would be against blockchain integrity and decentralization.
>mfw the jew did this.
>>
>>1902588
Checked
>>
Where is this land, anyway?
>>
>>1902419
Is there no moral hazard that there will be already rich people that ''overbuy'' land and reduce the potential amount of anons owning land?

Why not create a maximum m^2 per family/person?
>>
fungible land is retarded
you can't back up a coin with land as you could do with fungibles like salt, oil or gold all the parts are distinct and different in nature and value
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.