[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would /biz/ do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: rural.jpg (225KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
rural.jpg
225KB, 1600x1067px
What would /biz/ do with a square km / mile of land + $100k cash?
(rural / countryside)

There's this land being sold at a ridiculously low price

($140 per square km / $350 per square mile)

and I want to set up some kind of business
>>
>>1901206
exclusive rural, small, quiet, 5 star resort getaway

its a shit idea but its all i got
>>
>>1901212
actually maybe some kind of a farm or factory would be more profitable, hard to say given we dont know anything about where the land is, what country its in, and how the weather is etc
>>
>>1901213
this is in Australia, but I'm sure there's rural land across Asia and Africa for similar prices

yeah I was reading about farming but apparently its very hard to be profitable for a long period of time
a factory wouldn't be ideal cus China / Bangladesh
>>
>>1901216
youve got bush planes out there, pave an airstrip and run an FBO? snacks + fuel + bathroom, like a rest stop on a highway. it gets put on all the new aviation maps (sectionals)
>>
>>1901206
Make a self-sustainable shelter for WHITE PEOPLE ONLY. Work on making the wall around your WHITE PEOPLE ONLY SHELTER higher and higher. You'll became famous on this idea because the clickbait media have to report on it to get addclicks. In all interviews use Donald J. Trump rhetoric, bully your enemies. Use your fame as leverage to make money somehow.
>>
Make a solar powered GPU coin mining farm and program it to dynamically switch to mine the most profitable coin of the day
>>
>>1901206
airsoft/paintball park. obstacle course?
>>
>>1901234
the all white colony won't work people will bring in their jewish and hispanic friends. Also if you let in americans they'll all be mulatto and native american mixed.
>>
I'd parcel it out, run basic infrastructure to it, and sell off each parcel individually to make some money.
>>
>>1901372
shit yeah that's actually a good idea.

only idea here that I could actually have fun doing

the main problem is, this area doesn't have many people nearby

>>1901389
not familiar with that, wdym "parcel it out"?
i assume you mean rent it out but this land is in the middle of nowhere lol
>>
>>1901403
the only air-soft place I've been to was in the middle of nowhere. people drive like 4 hours to get to an air-soft place
>>
>>1901206
Grow weed
>>
>>1901403
So, I'm not very involved in the land aspect of RE, but from what I've read, the land investors make a plan for building homes on the lot, add infrastructure to increase value, and sell of the home lots one at a time to various buyers an an increased price.

For passive income, you could even do owner financing and carry the note on the plots.

The main guy that I know about that does this is Mark Podlowsky, you can check out some of his videos on Youtube.
>>
>>1901217
Good idea if he can get utilities
>>
Get a pickaxe and start digging. There's gold down there!

Maybe oil too!
>>
File: wm_8015625.jpg (752KB, 5196x3544px) Image search: [Google]
wm_8015625.jpg
752KB, 5196x3544px
I'm not sure if I should go to /g/ or here. Basically I was using coinbase for a while, I wasn't too unhappy with it but at least I had an alternative when circle was around. Long story short, my POS cousin ordered about 500 in BTC from my PC without my permission, thus I have been suspended and can't use it until I pay off the balance.

What is a good alternative that isn't going to gouge me in taxes or require ridiculous varification processes.

Is it too late to start mining ETH on my own. Regardless, I'm desperate need to by crypto and with a lot of shady sites I'm not sure what the best alternative to coinbase is. Can I create an alternative account with my same ID? And even then I don't think I can use my card with my name on an account's card with a different name. I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>1901403
He means sell off pieces of it at a markup per sq m. One sq km is a lot of land. You could easily put 1000 single family houses on that much space.

Probably isn't viable in your case though: how remote are we talking about senpai? Could it be a target for the future expansion of some city or not in our lifetime?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.