[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Optimizing College Acceptance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1438979425944.jpg (24KB, 447x466px) Image search: [Google]
1438979425944.jpg
24KB, 447x466px
What happens if you lie about race on college admissions?

I'm joining the Air Force and apparently they legally have to take your word on ethnicity. I asked my recruiter if I could put black. He said yes without batting an eye. I'm a white guy that regularly gets made fun of by normies for being so pale.

I was also reading about how in India, people will change their names to increase changes of acceptance to a school. Is that a necessary or viable strategy within the United States?
>>
File: 150616-news-dolezal.jpg (95KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
150616-news-dolezal.jpg
95KB, 900x600px
if you get called out for it, just say you identify as black
>>
I'm planning on doing this. In reality, I'm a white republican named John from the midwest. On my college admission, I'm a Jewish african-american refugee from Uganda named Zulu Goldstein.
>>
is that sakurai?
but yeah go for it my guy, do what >>1897650 says. hell, say you're a jewish black girl
>>
File: whitest man in argentina.jpg (177KB, 1523x857px) Image search: [Google]
whitest man in argentina.jpg
177KB, 1523x857px
>>1897650
If they still don't believe you, say that the man on your birth certificate isn't your real dad.
>>
File: 1387498293750.jpg (49KB, 298x276px) Image search: [Google]
1387498293750.jpg
49KB, 298x276px
>>1898407
OY VEY! GIVE THIS MAN 10000 SHEKELS OF THE TAX PAYER GOYIMS MONEY PER DAY
>>
>>1898407
Funny thing about this is that people complain if you do it but surely if "institutional oppression" was a thing you'd be disadvantaged by doing it not advantaged.
>>
>>1897642
lol, you actually believe high institutions prefer black people? What planet do you live on? Anywhere you go people will always pick the white guy before the black guy do to the image & culture black entertainers promote.

Tragically this image is emulated by poor black people due to flawed logic. They believe that acting this way will bring them to the millions of dollars that black entertainers acquire.

Usually this flawed thinking is beaten out of people through a good education system and decent parenting but a vast majority of blacks have neither.
>>
>>1900507
https://www.aei.org/publication/acceptance-rates-at-us-medical-schools-in-2015-reveal-ongoing-discrimination-against-asian-americans-and-whites/
>>
I have a 3.88 GPA and will be taking the MCAT next year, should I say I'm black on my med school applications?
>>
Look into your ancestry and try and find any amount of native American. Redskins are the only race where white guilt is built into the lawbooks and get the most amount of handouts.
>>
>>1900867

Yes nigger. If anything say you're trans-racial.
>>
>>1898407
Lost so hard my dogs are barking and wife woke up pissed. Tha ks asshole. Still laughing. Fuck
>>
>>1900507
Holy fuck this makes sence
>>
>>1900872
>handouts.
>1/64th chockta somehow. Clinic card and free dental for a few years while we were poor.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.