[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting a business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: donald-trump.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
Need to start a business and sell a product on campus, need ideas on what product would cater to students to maximize profits, not allowed to sell food.
>>
>>1897311
Drugs
>>
>>1897311
Pencils
>>
>>1897320
I was thinking selling a stationary bundle of sorts, with pens pencils and all the necessities.
>>
bump. i need to do the same thing.
>>1897314
already sell weed and mushrooms though. i need a legitimate business
>>
>>1897311
Kneepads.

Like how is this even a question bruh. Kneepads every day.
>>
textbooks.. buy and sell, beat the book stores' prices
>>
>>1897345
haha, dont think the university will like that.
>>
>>1897354

they won't care
>>
>>1897311
Does it have to be a product? A service would be a much better idea, ie, pay a fee and I'll do X for you
>>
>>1897361
what is x though? x =/= sucking cock
>>
>>1897361
Can be a services but i'd prefer a product.
>>
>>1897311
furniture rental. I threw away so much furniture most semesters. My second apartment was hardly furnished at all my last semester because I knew I wouldn't want to deal with transporting that shit.
>>
>>1897379
Thing is the university provides us with only $100 seed money. so don think this would be a good idea for this particular assignment, but its a good idea overall.
>>
>>1897383
if i was funny or could play an instrument i would do one of those at a local bar
>>
sex toys
>>
>>1897393
I'm funny for the wrong reasons lol
>>
>>1897400
yeah i should just make a mold of my own and sell it, pocket size.
>>
>>1897383
Have a preworkout stand in front of the rec center. Like a lemonade stand. I'd argue its not food and kids would think that shit was funny
>>
>>1897311

customizable condoms
>>
>>1897408
Enlarging molds is very expensive though
>>
>>1897438
dont need to enlarge the mold, its better to keep it small and portable.
>>
find a person that passed a class with an A and purchase their old notes, especially the dorky girls with good handwriting and write everything down.

Photocopy notes and either start a subscription website, or just put them on a cd and sell each cd for the class.

Obviously its not going to last long because that shit spreads like wildfire (worked at a bar and found a thumb drive with a bunch of classes that the person took screenshots of correct answers of online tests and homework, but can tell they were passed around)

The subcription website is already done, i forget what its called, but make one specific to your university.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.