[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Therapy with /biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1431884143873.png (17KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1431884143873.png
17KB, 493x402px
If I had a more extroverted, instinct-driven personality then this fast-paced stock trading could have been viable for me. But not for me, never for me. Introverts aren't good at anything this world needs.

https://bittrex.com/home/markets
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_eth
>>
>>1897262
Then change you lil pussy. You have 100 years to live and you spend them all complaining, instead of grabbing the bull by the ass.

Literally people out there are making a buck because 80% of the population are idiots like you.

>I'm too shy :3
>I can't play with the big boys :(

Grow a pair, they have two hands, two eyes, one brain, just like you. Fuck you.
>>
>>1897297
Yeah let's just get that out of the way.

>That feel when you're too depressed and unexperienced to properly trade stocks and cryptos without losing.
>>
>>1897340
>depressed
You are not depressed, you are poor as fuck. There's a difference.
>unexperienced
Then get going, it doesn't happen overnight. Stay constant, read all the threads and news, follow trends, etc. Invest low, and don't pussy out until you gain something.
>>
>>1897262
>buy eth
>hodl

wow such hard much difficulty

get out hoer
>>
.>1897262
>choose the one profession which requires literally no human interaction
>too introverted
I think I'm being rused.
>>
>>1897516
Introverts are good for nothing fags with low cognitive skills. Because of their no cognitive skills, they often struggle with the most basic tasks. So something as complex and psychological as crypto daytrading/nighttrading is going to kick him straight in his autistic ass and tell him to gid gud and secure before he comes back.
>>
>>1898170
You're a faggot. A lot of billionaires such as Warren Buffett are introverts who learned to fake extroversion. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
Anyone who thinks that their personality disqualifies them from making money is a moron. There are so many ways to be profitable in this life. You don't need a defined set of characteristics to make money.

Also being introverted doesn't make someone a moron, stop projecting so hard.

Just because you're a dumbshit who wants to be good at things you aren't, instead of doing something according to your strengths, does not mean we're all as stupid as you.
>>
>>1898170
So you just mean you're stupid? That's not the same thing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.