[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My grandmother has 800,000~ that my mother will get when she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 3.png (900KB, 563x958px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
900KB, 563x958px
My grandmother has 800,000~ that my mother will get when she dies. She is 93 years old and cant walk, isnt eating, can hardly talk and has dementia. She is basically a walking corpse, but i do not want my mother putting her in a nursing home because you can kiss that 800 grand goodbye and I plan on that coming to me in the near future. What is the right thing to do?
>>
>>1897121
go over to her house with a pillow, *put her to sleep*, and get that 800k
>>
>>1897121
offer to take care of her till she dies.
>>
>>1897125
>>1897133
hahaha i see we went in two different directions here...
>>
>>1897133
This is the right answer. Then maybe you get some of that 800k when she goes.
>>
>>1897133
this. then, this:
>>1897125
>>
>>1897133
This. It is beneficial in a couple ways. I have a friend who took care of his grandmother for years and years until her death.

1. Get to live rent free/bill free for many years until her death.

2. She'll probably buy you whatever you want in those years so it's like getting paid also.
>>
snuff her and put it all in ETH
>>
>>1897143
ha more like XMG
>>
also you can probably pay a nurse or welfare worker person to come in one or two hours a few times a week to do the shitty tasks. i would think that it would be worth the investment. barring she doesnt end up living for 15 more years
>>
You can forget about the money unless your mom gives you a share of it. She'll spend it all within a year.

>>1897137
Too bad she has dementia so she won't remember anything OP does for her.
>>
>>1897121
Smother her with a pillow and buy DOPECOIN you faggot.
>>
>>1897121
Offer to take care of her.

No one wants to be put into a home. If she has dementia and is bedridden, it wont be hard. She will also appreciate you being there in her lucid moments.

She might give you her house as well. Good deeds are their own reward, but sometimes they're profitable.
>>
>>1897133
the problem with this is if an old lady reaches 93 she could reach 103 or even 113, she's proven her lifespan is long even if her body is a dead husk

>t. my 91 year old coal baroness grandmother will literally NEVER DIE REEE
>>
File: Accepting Your Death.jpg (45KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Accepting Your Death.jpg
45KB, 600x500px
Is this a general bitch about inheritances thread?

>tfw nothing from any grandparents or parents
>>
>>1897121
what a dick. go earn your own money faggot
>>
File: Pineapple Express.jpg (22KB, 639x271px) Image search: [Google]
Pineapple Express.jpg
22KB, 639x271px
>>1897121

OP go with dubs >>1897133

You have to spend time with your booba
>>
>>1897121
Unless you can properly take care of her then she has to go to a nursing home, care for someone with dementia at such age it's a full time job.
>>
>>1897133

So much this.

A) It's the right thing to do
B) You will financially benefit

It's a win win.
>>
>>1897121
stop being a cuck and get your own money
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.