[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all bitslaves, cryptocucks, and fiat junkies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: bird.png (313KB, 480x659px) Image search: [Google]
bird.png
313KB, 480x659px
You didn't know did you?

Welcome to your very own personal self contained mandelbrot set.

Endless supply of pain is in your future.

Have fun in simville.
>>
>>1896719
you too..
>>
>>1896719
I AM the fractale
>>
Err... what?
>>
File: saturn-hexagonal-feature-cube.jpg (88KB, 890x650px) Image search: [Google]
saturn-hexagonal-feature-cube.jpg
88KB, 890x650px
>>1896757
YOU ARE fooked
>>
File: blockchain.jpg (25KB, 660x480px) Image search: [Google]
blockchain.jpg
25KB, 660x480px
>>1896767
Crypto bugs are getting worried that the torch didn't pass like they thought it was going to.

Now they are flooding /biz/ cause they are nervous.

Trying to project false idol known as "Blockchain".

Not sticking to the mind.

They overlooked the roadblocks and thought they could just drive right through like they always do.

Might want to wise up cause you don't want to be on the wrong side of this trade when fiat tokens within tokens within tokens self destructs from being utterly and massively unsustainable.
>>
>>1896814
>being this ignorant and delusional

uh ok lol I wish you the best OP. haha jk youre a fucking faggot play in traffic
>>
>>1896814
/biz/ hates Bitcoin though. they have managed to shill every altcoin so as to drive the price of bitcoin down hugely and destroy the stupid reddit fucks and big banks who are emotionally invested in BTC cause they think it's "the future," stupid fucks.

That's why we all bought ETH, remember?
>>
File: goodbye.jpg (28KB, 564x422px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye.jpg
28KB, 564x422px
>>1896837
>he still can't see the snowflakes falling in the sky

Try harder.

We cleaned your clock literally.

Hopefully, you work better in the future.
>>
>>1896851
mETH = dETH

Did you not get the memo anon?

Crypto = slave trap

Have at it if you still need your junkie fix.

You will always need moar.

The pain won;t go away with meme power.
>>
Looks like meme warriors are working overtime...
>>
>>1896719
The prophet is here. I really hope you guys listen to anon. How in the fuck did biz turn into a bunch of NEETS playing slots.
>>
>>1898525
>they have no idea what the difference is between profits and prophets
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.