[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is bitcoin kill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: bitcoin.png (209KB, 422x423px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.png
209KB, 422x423px
Is bitcoin kill?
>>
>>1895895
Yes, if you own any sell them soon
>>
>>1895895
yes bitcoin is obsolete. nakamoto joined the ethereum team last week supposedly
>>
Yes.
>>
File: BTC IS KILL CONFIRMED.jpg (36KB, 486x546px) Image search: [Google]
BTC IS KILL CONFIRMED.jpg
36KB, 486x546px
>>1895895
>>
>>1895895
If it wasn't called Bitcoin it would be considered a shitcoin. No progress and old tech. ETH is miles better when it comes to development and potential.
So yes.
>>
Should i sell all my BTC and shitcoins and buy ETH now? - YUNG TIDE
>>
>>1895949
yes. then buy back bitcoin when it hits 700 - 800 usd
>>
>>1895949
You should put at least half into ETH.
>>
>>1895921
>>
>>1895895
bitcoin is cratering at we speak, will hit 875 with 24hrs
>>
>>1895958
it may stabilize for like a day. then it's only downhill. march 30th may be the ultimate killshot
>>
Eth holder here.

What's happening on March 30th? I've seen this date thrown around here for a while.
>>
>>1896027
When the Chinese freeze on fiat withdrawal from exchanges is lifted.
>>
>>1896027
etf fail 2.0
>>
Bitcoin is crashing...
>>
>>1896027
This is pure rumor: March 31st there will be some bad news delivered that will cause ETH to plunge. This will last until April 2nd, at which point there will be a coordinated buy. Supposedly, the fix is in. This could be an April Fools' joke, due to the date, so keep that in mind.

As for the the 30th, this is fact: a new SEC decision on BTC will be handed down, meaning that it's likely to be denied again. Might cause BTC to dip and ETH to shoot up.
>>
>I'm a technical guy and i only buy stuff i understand.

>I bought Some bitcoin in 2013 and held on to them.

>I didn't buy Ethereum in the original presale, since the overall implementation risk was too high in my opinion.

>Early 2016 Bitcoins technical issues (and the continued problems in the community that prevented any progress on a solution) where my sign to exchange all my bitcoins for Ether.

>Still holding Ether as a mid-term investment, the current technology is stable and ripe with potential.

>Current risk factors are mainly the chance that the planned Proof-of-stake and Scaling problems might not be solvable, even though the technical community is in very good shape and has proven to be VERY capable of producing incredible solutions.

>Bitcoin is dead in the water. The inability to solve the scaling problems, the increasingly toxic community and a number of problematic individuals with personal agendas in key positions most likely mean there will be no long term recovery.

>Ethereum... yo have seen nothing yet, especially if you haven't spent the time to deep-dive into the technology.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.