[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one good reason to hodl this PIVX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: piv_a_shit.jpg (36KB, 764x322px) Image search: [Google]
piv_a_shit.jpg
36KB, 764x322px
I'm about to lose it /biz/. That chart better fucking go back up...or somebody is ganna get hurt...
>>
>>1895229

dude you gotta sell now or lose it all you can't buy into the pump
>>
You're asking if you should sell on the dip? If you're this weak then yeah just get out and give your money to someone stronger.
>>
Don't. It's garbage like the rest of the shilling shitcoins.

BTC and ETH. Period.

Do you invest is Daryl's Electronics or Apple? Don't be a Daryl unless you are ready to dump after fabricated pumping (aka you missed your chance to land PIVX ship).

If you aren't watching your shit like a hawk and don't recognize the pump and dump scam you shouldn't be here.
>>
File: 1490084746766.jpg (131KB, 495x767px) Image search: [Google]
1490084746766.jpg
131KB, 495x767px
>>1895239
I could've sold at a dollar and made $300 but I'm a noob faggot who didn't trust his instincts.

Now I'm only up $100. Wtf is the play here?
>>
>>1895253
Right, you missed your chance. Don't sell and settle for small gains.
>>
>>1895229
Dude. PIVX is like 2 days ago.

For fuck's sake, just take the loss and get on the Magi Coin (XMG) this weekend and make back your loss with profit.
You have to let PIVX go. Sad to see you didn't realize that at the peak.
>>
File: my_asshole.jpg (46KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
my_asshole.jpg
46KB, 620x412px
coins are back on the exchange
>>
ITS CRASHING FUCKKKKKKKK
>>
Sell and buy Shift while you can. Expect at least 0.5 next week. At least shift is a bit original, unlike other shitcoins people shill here.
>>
PIVx is not D E A D The coin hasnt even been featured on Poloniex yet! Want an easy profit coin? Buy right now FUCK
>>
Every recommendation is garbage here is garbage shitcoin that they're shilling. You'll miss the dump on those again all the same.

Go into something that holds its value and proven until you learn to trade like a pimp.
>>
File: 1453321651824.gif (711KB, 636x260px) Image search: [Google]
1453321651824.gif
711KB, 636x260px
>>1895390
>not understanding satire
>thinking im actually a fucking autistic faggot
>you're the faggot

project more
>>
i'm hodling /biz/, I believe
>>
just sold and bought XMG. fuck it, didn't wanna be cucked any longer.
>>
>>1895426
Smart man.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.