[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA with a bank employee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bank teller.jpg (32KB, 599x300px) Image search: [Google]
bank teller.jpg
32KB, 599x300px
Employee at a super-regional bank here I'm bored AMA
>>
how do i rob your bank
>>
>>1893282

do you guys sort out all the pre-65 junk silver from your change?
>>
>>1893282
USAA starts new diversity program: Purposefully excludes all White Males from starting their own based on European Origin. At women's group, they are spreading the false narrative about women only making $.8 cents to a mans dollar.

USAA (an American Bank) as a corporate company is based on Management using fear. They purposefully create a large cooperate culture of hindering the career growth of white males to included the inability for any employee to go to HR with legit EO complaints. If one is to, the HR along with management will team up and ostracized that employee using internal corporate methods.

This is a bank based off military members who live strict EO lives while in the American service.

Proofs: write them and ask.
>>
>>1893292
Those have pretty much all been taken out of circulation already. There are obvious exceptions like finding a jar of coins grandpa had after he died, but the general circulation game is over.

What's funny is that now people are doing the same thing with pennies (it's hilarious to see people with swimming pool-esque amounts of pennies).
>>
Do you suck dicks? Are you a peter puffer?
>>
>>1893291
literally anyway you want, employees get in trouble for resisting but there are a lot of alarms and cameras so getting away with it after is actually the hard part.
>>1893292
Kinda yes kinda no. we'll have people that come in asking for it so we keep some on hand if we happen to get some but things like the coin machines can't count it so I think it either gets thrown away or sent to the fed.
>>1894308
This might be a meme or something on /biz/ I'm not familiar with but we literally have to go through a sensitivity online training course about diversity every year it's bullshit.
>>1894432
nah
>>
>>1894768
Do you ever judge people by their looks and then when you see their bank account you go holy shit.

For example when they look piss poor, but have six digits in their account, or they look rich as fuck but are in a overwhelming amount of debt.
>>
How much cash do local banks hold?
>>
>>1894327

Way wrong, I go though 10k in half dollars a week, I've gotten over 160 ounces of silver just from coin mining.
>>
>>1893282
You're a cashier?
>>
>>1894871
The only people that are like that are Arabs, they smell bad, can't speak English, and are always fucking oil barons from Kuwait it's insane. Otherwise generally people in nice cars are genuinely rich af
>>1896029
Depends on the time of year and if they have a vault or not. Our bank is the biggest of our company in the mid sized town we're located in and just me personally as a teller have had a quarter of a million around holiday season when I did business deposits. The vault might get to be over 1 mil somewhat regularly around that time but there's other times where it'll be under 100k. If you're thinking of robbing and that's why you're asking it's vault or nothing because tellers have very strict limits to prevent loss and it's honestly not ever worth it for the risk.
>>1896335
a teller yeah
>>
>>1893282

Are the Golden days of banking dead?

What I mean is that a guy could start out as a teller, and by the time he retires, retire with millions.
>>
>>1897413
This is kinda giving away the company I work at but our CEO who just stepped down started as a teller with a BA and within like 8 years was the CEO, that wasn't super recent I don't think though. I see a lot of promotions going on though, I also work with a manager who told me on my 19th birthday "I started working here when I was 19, does that scare you?" and I was like fuck she's been in the same middle management position for like 20 years now but she's the next up to be branch manager if the position were to open up. I don't know man its a good question.
>>
>>1893282
Get off 4chan and get on the stock market
>>
File: 1489910252257.png (115KB, 665x465px) Image search: [Google]
1489910252257.png
115KB, 665x465px
>>1897539

>Buying stocks

>2017

>not buying cryptocurrency.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.