[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the aftermath of the recent London terror attack, my boss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1490282849612.jpg (60KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490282849612.jpg
60KB, 700x500px
In the aftermath of the recent London terror attack, my boss went into a fit of rage during lunchtime and said that "all sandniggers should be gassed" and "told me to go back to my country". Afterwards he begged for my forgiveness but it doesn't matter. I've had enough of this wagecucking shit. I'm not going after small fish like him. I want to go after the company. I've hated this company for a long time and its finally time to seek my vengeance. How much can I expect to win if I sue my company for this? Its a fortune 500 firm.

Also quads decides which charity I give 50% of my settlement money to.
>>
>>1891854
Bro you're gonna get nothing. You have to show damages and having your feelings hurt isn't damages. Call me when he actually fires you or something then you've got a case.
>>
>>1891854
No one says "gassed" outside of 4chan, you RPing faggot
>>
spend your money on a gas chaimber for yourself
>>
>>1891854
Hire a lawyer. But idk if you could win, since I don't know much about sueing since I'd assume he would just say he didn't say anything relating to it.
>>
>I'm not going after small fish like him. I want to go after the company. I've hated this company for a long time and its finally time to seek my vengeance. How much can I expect to win if I sue my company for this? Its a fortune 500 firm.

so you're actually a sandnigger? .. then what's wrong with

>"all sandniggers should be gassed" and "told me to go back to my country"

?
>>
File: niggersjews.jpg (107KB, 388x475px) Image search: [Google]
niggersjews.jpg
107KB, 388x475px
>>1891854
sandnigger detected
You have to go back
>>
>>1891916

Idk people don't like being told to die I guess.
>>
>>1891940
>sandniggers
>people
>>
>>1891854
I think your only hope at getting anything is reporting the incident with HR or whoever and hoping that there's an inappropriate response or reprisals. Don't forget to keep your own documentation.
>>
>>1891854
back to your country abdul mohammed! youre are not going to get a free handout in court dont even try
>>
>>1891854
stop working for /pol/tards if your not a larping faggot
>>
>>1891854
I hope he gasses you sandnigger
>>
>>1891854
Idk maybe you should go back to your country and fuck goats for a living Ahmed?
>>
>>1891969
Race traitors hang first lad
>>
>>1891854
Him being sorry is good enough. Use it to demand a raise so you can call it even. It's time racist white men learn to keep their mouths shut outside of their cuckshed internet forums.
>>
>>1891854
>afterwards begged for forgiveness
Cucks are so pathetic. Even when they finally muster up the balls to speak their minds they are so used to being denied victory that they cower back into cuckdom.
>>
>>1891854
Have you considered maybe you do want be gassed? deep down You know the right thing to do: (you + gas chamber)
>it's time Abdahnk. It's time
>>
>>1892179
Why do you think I'm helping him?

MLFA for quads.
>>
>>1891854
All sandniggers should be gassed and you should go back to your country. Listen to your boss.
>>
>>1891946

I guess most living things don't like being not living.
>>
>>1891854

Do you have proof?

If so, you could have a lucrative case on your hands
>>
i think he meant "sandniggers should be GLASSED"
>>
>>1892322
does CCTV count? there is one in the cafeteria in my workplace. not sure if it has audio though
>>
>>1891854

He was right tho???
>>
>>1891854
Stop being salty silly sandnigger
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.