[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a job interview at 30 employee datamining company with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>have a job interview at 30 employee datamining company with CTO
>company is growing, he expects it to have twice the number of employees in 1-2 years
>it lasts almost 2 hours
>no talk about salary, vacation days or anything
>only talk about the company, its product and the job
>at the end he says he would decide tomorrow if I make it to the next shortlist

did i nail it? or did i fail?
>>
How would I know, what happened during the interview, how did you answer, what were the questions

Consider applying elsewhere now
>>
>>1891718
Mixed signals, anon. Is this a phone or in person interview?
>>
I work at Best Buy old man
>>
>>1892191
in person.

He wasn't a HR guy or anything, as I said in the original post he was the CTO of the company.
>>
>>1891718
If you made it, they'd tell you right away.

The whole "we need to review..." and "well call you in x months" is all bullshit. Companies hire people they like immediately.
>>
>>1893646
I have never been hired on the spot. This bullshit may be practice in the US, but I've had to wait at least a few days for every job I've had so far.
>>
Did it feel like he was trying to sell the company to you? If so your chances of landing the job are high, but the chances of it being a good job are low.
>>
>>1893683
Not really, no.

The job is rather well paid, according to the headhunter I can expect a 100'000$ salary.
>>
>>1893680
It isn't practiced in the US, he's just shitposting
>>
>>1893711
>>
>>1891718
you failed it or he would have hired you. There is no short list. Its just a nice way of saying gtfo of my office.
>>
>>1891718
> >no talk about salary, vacation days or anything
Ask questions, retard.

>>1893680
I'm in the US, I've always either beer hired on the spot or told I'd receive a call with a job offer soon
>>
>>1893680
>I have never been hired on the spot.

Me neither, and I'm in the US.

You do get some hints usually, but don't trust them one way or the other -- they can like you and you'll still come in 2nd to a better guy, or they can be so-so on you but fail to find other better candidates and fall back to you for the pick. (And you might never find out which is which.)

Assume nothing until something firm is said.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.