[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/EXCL/ ExclusiveCoin General Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Why is nobody on /biz talking about ExclusiveCoin...?

1000% gains today...wtf. It’s still climbing, where will it stop /biz/?
>>
>>1890916
am i missing something here? ONE THOUSAND PERCENT GAINS and growing volume and nobody has said a word...
>>
>>1890916
its gonna DIP soon. Save your money

Buy DOPE
>>
>>1890935
I saw it. They are just preoccupied with ark. I'm selling at 10000. You think it will go any higher than that.
>>
I just sold mine, it’s going to dip.

jumping over XRP for an hour for quick profits and then i’ll hop back in
>>
>>1890955
XRP baby. get it while it’s hot
>>
>we ripple now?
>>
>>1890968
yeah, i dont usually fuck with ripple...but looks like easy gains for the next hour
>>
>>1890971
What's your method for tracking efficiently?

I'm still trying to find a strategy for noticing uptrends before it's too late. Do I just need more familiarity with entire market, i.e., all of the coins? Or is there just a really efficient birds eye view?
>>
bought a 100 of these

looks kind of fishy though, 1000% gain out of nowhere
>>
>>1891028
it’s all fishy.

stick and move son, stick and move
>>
>>1890916
>>1890964
>Buy this coin u goy

>Can't even post thier website.
>>
>>1890994
The reason people stress diversification is because a huge, massive gain like this far outweighs all the other small losses when you diversify. If you had just $60 in this coin yesterday, you would have over $600 from 1 day today.

There are many investing strategies, but a good one is to find coins like this that look like untapped garbage and don't seem to be going anywhere and invest $60 into them, a lot of them. I'm not talking about coins that were once pumped and have now falled down to nothing. I mean coins that may have had 1 high peak, maybe at the start, and then stayed low for a while. Put $60 in each one of these coins and use your judgement. Then in a few months time, like 5-6 months, you're likely to see some massive gains in coins you didn't even think about and which virtually nobody else invested in.

Got it?
>>
>>1890994
>>1891041
Oh, I forgot to mention something critical.

You have to put sell offers at intervals if you do this. By that I mean write a limit offer to sell say 1/4 of your buy in if the price doubles, 1/4 if it triples, 1/4 if it quadruples, etc. That's really important. Then you can just set that up and baghold a shitton of coins and let diversification do the work for you.
>>
>>1891048
Thanks for the advice man. Much appreciated.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.