[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to start trading cryptocurrency?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: PC50 GDay From Australia.jpg (13KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
PC50 GDay From Australia.jpg
13KB, 400x275px
Hi i want to start buying & selling. i don't have a lot of money to my name so would like to start with cryptocurrency. what's a good exchange to start off with and are there any guides i can look at to understand the terms used? thank you
>>
>>1889089
there is no tutorial. this is the wild fucking west.

1. Sign up for coinbase, buy some BTC on a credit/debit card and you can start trading instantly.
2. Sign up for Bittrex
3. Transfer your coinbase BTCs over to your Bittrex wallet.
4. Buy ARK and BAY. Both very cheap right now.

ARK is a short term hold, it will pump very quickly tonight and tomorrow, and then it will crash. Sell before the crash.

BAY is a long term hold. It has better technology than all other cryptos and is relatively unknown/new at this point. It’s only going up from here

strap on your seatbelt and get ready for the ride of your life anon, you WILL be hooked.
>>
>>1889122
thanks! i just want to know also, say i buy x amount of a currency and then decide to sell it an hour later, is that possible to do? i just want to know how it all works before getting heavily invested
>>
Yes on bittrex you can make trades back and forth all day long.

There are no day trading limitations.

You could buy 1000 of X and then sell it 10 seconds later. And then use that money to buy 10,000 of Y and then sell that.

The only limitations to buying/selling is that people need to be on other end to buy what you’re selling and vice versa. Just like stocks...
So if there is nobody buying/selling that crypto, it might take a minute for your order to go through
>>
>>1889133
dont buy bay long term. buy eth and pivx long term
>>
>>1889158
PIVX is already up there. It will dump soon, and at that point I will buy the dip.

But until then, I’m buying every bit of BAY that I can. Pun intended ;)
>>
>>1889177
ehh pivx will probably hit one dollar by saturday then crash. but i guess you're right about bay. I suppose ill buy and dump it realll quick
>>
It doesn't matter if you start, it matters if you're good at it.

For that matter, how the fuck was I suppose to know that Ark was going to pump last night?
>>
Just buy dopecoin its starting to take off
>>
>>1889089
fuck it, im going all in on dopecoin. it definitely looks like its ramping up to pump in the next few hours
>>
>>1890224
>>1890218
Shill
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.