[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Financial Grand Strategy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 105947.jpg (217KB, 1680x1260px) Image search: [Google]
105947.jpg
217KB, 1680x1260px
If you were to stop thinking about your self from a human perspective and looked at the universe from the perspective of an expiring chemical reaction that has to self-replicate and start from scratch every 80-100 years and is floating on a giant rock hurdling through space....What is the ultimate asset you could own?
>>
You're doing a very strange thing whereby you are asking us to remove ourselves from the Human condition and then anthropomorphizing the Universe where such concepts as "ultimate" and "own" can't be applied. Unless I have misunderstood your needlessly contrived and verbose verbiage.
>>
>>1888733
Nice Thesaurus.com skills, but you completely failed to answer the question and decided to show off by expressing your opinion on the question instead. There is an objective concept of "better" or "dominance" that naturally occurs in the universe.
>>
You're some goddamn dopecoin shill high off your ass right now, aren't you?
>>
>>1888690
The ultimate asset you can own is yourself
>>
>>1888807
>There is an objective concept of "better" or "dominance" that naturally occurs in the universe.
No, there isn't.
>>
>>1888690
>self-replicate
You don't though, you merge with another expiring chemical reaction to make a hybrid expiring chemical reaction so the ultimate asset to won would be the petri dish I guess, a king sized bed where you do all your merging.
>>
>>1888690
I think oxygen is pretty good to begin with. Then there's fissile isotopes, like the famous U-235. That is, if you can acquire it by spending less energy than you expect to get from it. But your endgame is to own truly massive amounts of hydrogen. Objectively, it's the most common material in the universe, but it's still valuable, because if you put enough hydrogen in one place, it will start a self-sustaining fusion reaction that will last for many millions of years. Oh, and the gravitational pull of that much hydrogen might attract some space garbage. I guess you can claim the garbage, if you're into that kind of thing.
When the fusion reaction finally runs out, you might find some interesting materials where it used to be. Though I don't know if they will be worth extracting.
>>
>>1888690
Infinite prospective vortex
^is a torture device for a reason.
The last thing anyone needs is a sense of prepective
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.