[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prayercoin on the ETH blockchain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ethprayer.jpg (193KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ethprayer.jpg
193KB, 900x1200px
This is a weird one and it might belong in /X, we'll see. I have the idea of a cryptocurrency that's backed by hours of prayer. Want someone to pray for your sick granny? spend some prayer hours. Third worlder who wants to earn money? pray for someone's sick gran then convert your prayercoins on an exchange. A smart contract on ETH that forces two or more people to skype while praying seems like enough to get started.

My question is, how do I make this happen? The problem with hiring someone to code an idea in ETH is that everyone who understands it is already rich, and while I'm a 1X programmer I have no understanding of cryptography at all, so it would take me quite a while to get up to speed. Any ideas/suggestions?
>>
>>1888318
Sorry, but coding does not support prayer as a condition trigger. Please try something more feasible and within a computer's grasp.
>>
>>1888335
The pseudocode would just be
if (2 people want to earn prayercoin)
and (1 person wants to spend prayercoins) then: connect the first two people's computers and show them the third person's prayer request with a timer.
if (timer equals zero)
and (neither pray-er reports the other for not praying) then: transfer half the prayercoins to each of the prayers.

The people praying would keep one another honest, not the program. The computer just connects people with spare time to people with something they want prayed at.
>>
Call it loosh
>>
someone should create some kind of coin to scam religion fags out of their cash.
>>
>>1888318
Crazy enough it might work.
>>
File: Discordian_Pepe.png (151KB, 242x357px) Image search: [Google]
Discordian_Pepe.png
151KB, 242x357px
>>1888396
>never heard of Loosh
>look it up on urbandictionary
>That's a great name!
>MFW author's name is Malaclypse, the immortal founder of discordianism
>>
>>1888318
ill support it
>>
Huh. I must say I'm surprised by the dearth of people calling me a faggot. Maybe I'll head to reddit and see if anyone on /ethereum wants to collaborate.
>>
What an amazingly shitty idea.
But you think outside the box enough that in your next ten ideas one might be good.
>>
Don't mix religion with money
>>
>>1890093
Isnt religion about money?
>>
>>1888318
This is hilarious and would totally work if grannies used the blockchain.
I can see this shit existing in about 60 years, you're ahead of our time OP.

As of right now it's unprofitable.
>>
>>1888418
they already invented that, it's called religion.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.