[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethereum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Ethereum.jpg (157KB, 1209x755px) Image search: [Google]
Ethereum.jpg
157KB, 1209x755px
When will the next ETH moontrip happen?
Is now the time to buy ETH or should I wait a little more. The price is currently at 41$.
>>
Its always time to buy ETH
>>
>>1886573
Not when the price is still dropping...
>>
>>1886573
this ponzi shilling mentality is exactly why it doubled, so yeah if you want it to keep going up shill to your fucking kids my dude, shill it on facebook
>>
If it were me I'd focus less on price in fiat and buy if it reaches .038 BTC or below again.
>>
>>1886586
But how can you be sure that it won't drop any further after it reached for example .036 BTC?
I wouldn't really like to take the risk...
>>
If you have a house or a car, sell it.
If you can get a loan, even a student loan, take it out.
Now is the time to go all in on ETH.
This is the last time ETH will be under 3 figures. If you dont grab as much as you can right now, you will regret it for the rest of your life.
>>
>>1886602
Then don't, nothing's a sure thing, I was just giving my own price point to buy more.
>>
>>1886614
What means "now"? Does "now" mean right at this moment or within the next few days?
>>
>>1886568
The question is: Will another ETH moon trip happen? Why would it happen? Can someone tell me why the eth value rises and falls all le time por favor?
>>
>>1887372

It along with many currencies follow bitcoin movement.

There is an unfortunate mindset that things moon all the time because it's the only time you hear about cryptos on here. If the price decreases just verify BTC is going down to know it's not a mass exodus on ETH.

ETH I truly believe is something to go long on - who knows how high it may or may not go. It's recovered decently from last weeks dump and has stayed comfortably stable since Monday. Wait for a news break and whatch for the pump and correction. It's typical market behavior and you have to check your nerve with the money you have on the line.

If it holds the current value news on ETF, Hardforks, corporate sponsorship, and Ethereum network updates will all trigger price change. It's safe to assume it will go up again before summer.
>>
It's so stagnant
you guys said it would GO TO THE MOOOON
did you lie to me /biz/?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.