[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEETbux strategy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: neetbux.png (214KB, 777x879px) Image search: [Google]
neetbux.png
214KB, 777x879px
Find a flaw /biz/

>Protip: you can't.
>>
so do people just give money to him because they think hes a female? damn i wish i was a woman
>>
someone post the pic of the asian girl who had 20 boyfirends and she got 1 iphone from each

sold all the iphones and bought a house

vagina=unlimited money
>>
>>1886323
>>1886321

Why is life so difficult for us males? Fuck feminism. We need manism to save us from this societal oppression!
>>
>>1886333

just make yourself the top 20% in everything you do

pussy will be thrown at you and opportunities will open before you

if most of your characteristics
are below the top 20% you should kill yourself because youre worthless
>>
>>1886343
>tfw white 6'2" fit male with a 7" dick and 130iq, a steady job and nice car but no gf
>>
File: 1461905354602.gif (967KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1461905354602.gif
967KB, 245x180px
>>1886351
>all those positive qualitites but somehow still fuck it up
>indicating a severe personality issue
>most likely socially retarded or autistic
>tfw you're such a piece of shit you fail with all that going for you

kek
>>
>>1886351
listing 4 things is irrelevant

to simplify it

more then 50% of your characteristics must be in the top 20%

if you are 99% subhuman and have 1 characteristic that's top 1% no one gives a shit
also consider there are some characteristics worth more but it's too time consuming to go into detail
>>
>>1886351
Do you really think women give a shit about your IQ?

They only care about looks anon.
>>
>>1886323
where did she buy a house for $15 000 ?
>>
>>1886363
IQ is the only predicter of future income, happiness and longevity science has found

there are also theories that males developed to become the smartest individuals because just like the peacock uses it's feathers to woo a mate the man is using his overdeveloped IQ to produce/do things that will impress the cunts enough so they allow that you put a baby into their tummy

>>1886366
it was a gook she probably went back to the village she came back from and is set for like now
>>
The dude who pretends to be Eliza agatha and a few other girls on r9k is probably making bank even though it's obvious it's the same trap, peeps are desperate
>>
>>1886333
A pair of tits = life on easy mode.
>>
>>1886321
I read a thread about some people LARPing as a girl on OkCupid. Lots of them got - without asking - free gift cards from betas. Around $60-100/day
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.