[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BITBAY MARKETING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: logo.png (42KB, 1147x336px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
42KB, 1147x336px
Hello /biz/,

I've spoken to Zimbeck recently regarding marketing efforts, and posted about them in the other two BAY threads. While I don't like to take up the whole catalogue, it is vitally important we begin a grassroots BAY marketing campaign if we want to see this bad boy get off the ground.

- We need hashtags #BAY $BAY #BITBAY spread on Twitter
- We need the BitcoinTalk threads bumped
- We need the cryptotalk forum threads bumped
- We need more subscribers in the Subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitBay/comments/60tpt0/welcome_to_rbitbay_newcomers/

- We need Youtube tutorials on the (already completed) Halo marketplace so people can get to spending their BAY

- And last, but not least, we need dank memes.

If dubs I get my dick sucked. Any other suggestions please post them in this thread. Magic doesn't Meme itself.
>>
File: 1479294301963.jpg (8KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479294301963.jpg
8KB, 166x250px
How much will one coin be worth by the end of 2017?

And what can we expect it to grow to ultimatively?
>>
FOR THE NEWBIES

THIS IS A SCAM, WE ALL KNOW IT

it's just so funny to see you all flock to this
>>
>>1886302
>FOR THE NEWBIES
>THIS IS A SCAM, WE ALL KNOW IT
>it's just so funny to see you all flock to this

We know it's a scam, look how shitty the website is. The question is, do you want to make money? When the dumb money invest into the coin, and it pumps, you can dump it.
>>
>>1886302

Not really faggot. The wallet is operational. Read the cryptotalk forums.

>>1886301

To be honest I just made it sound formal, it's literally an extremely small core of developers and the rest of us just watching in awe. Rest assured - the new wallet just came out this morning, it's all operational, this is no scam.
>>
>>1886314
where can I download the new wallet?
>>
For any anons just getting into BitBay - go to http://bitbay.market/ and download the new version of the wallet released this morning.

Doesn't look like a shitty website - looks like a fully operational sleek website to me
>>
>>1886330

do I want the QT or beta wallet.
>>
>>1886339

Get both and tell us what you think! but the Beta has our Marketplace available - i'm sure you'll find it exciting to check out.
>>
>>1886347
where is the beta wallet on thewebsite I can't find it I already have the QT wallet
>>
IS BAY PREMINED????
>>
>>1886354
You can not mine Bay it is a set supply
>>
>>1886350
http://bitbay.market/downloads/

The downloads section of our website, left hand column of downloads.
>>
>>1886379

If Dubs DOPEcoin shill-man gets tied to a traintrack and assfucked tonight
>>
>>1886393
Good job
>>
>>1886347
-change the tags on the top to say "bay" not "bitbay"
- change the symbol of a camel for trade/barter as this is associated with silkroad
- sharpen up those lines
- get the stank off it
and this might be ok
>>
>>1886302
>Its a scam
Even if this shit was 1 satoshi I'd be shilling the fuck out of it just to try to reduce the ebay component of my own business. Problem is I'm no marketer, and 98% of the people in crypto right now seem to care about nothing more than coin price growth, its like people conceptually get that the tech can do huge things but for some bizarre reason keep wanting to use inferior solutions instead.
>>
>>1886347
>>1886347
The Linux version is a bit of a clusterfuck for both qt and I was unable to get the beta wallet/ market functioning.

Will more spit and polish go into the Linux client?
Both a nicer source to compile and providing something like .deb install binaries would be nice.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.