[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Okay guys, so after quite a few years, I'm quitting trading altogether.

Through my years, I've had some great days and some bad ones. I remember staying up nights on end looking at the price, roaring with happiness when my position went up 20% and sighing when my stop losses were hit. I've had some amazing fun and invested hours upon hours of my life into crypto. I'd earned a LOT by reselling stuff in real life and putting it into BTC in the $200-600 range. My net worth was pretty huge and I was essentially set for life. Being young, I have very little in fiat: the majority of my holdings were in BTC.
>>
All because of one position, I lost it all. Yes, I know it was stupid. Yes, I know you shouldn't short, especially in a bull market. Yes, I know that I should have cut my losses fast. From the first worrying -2 BTC to the slightly terrifying -20 BTC, watching my losses grow and grow. Everyone told me to close the position: but I told them, are you retarded? Do you want me to close out with a $2,000 loss when it's so clear DASH is going to crash? Do you want me to close with a $10,000 loss when this is clearly a bubble? Do you want me to close with a $50,000 loss when I can easily make $20,000 if I just wait this out?

I was so damn certain that DASH was going to fall. And, it kept hitting new all time highs. I thought I was smarter than the market, I thought I could time the bubble: but guys, remember. It just doesn't work.

So, I've decided to stop trading 100%. It's a drug to me. (Even after being liquidated, can you believe that I converted the rest of my bank funds to Bitcoin and shorted more? I made a horrible decision in a fit of rage and I regret it so fucking much.)
>>
I hope that some people here will be able to learn from me and never let their losses grow to what they can't afford to lose. For years, I have been content with my life and sufficiently "well-off" in the knowledge that crypto is huge and I have enough money to live comfortably. I'm crying as I type this, because this is the worst moment of my life. So many fucking years of working, and all gone in days. I'm no longer rich, or well-off. I'm going to have to fucking bust my ass, bit by bit, to slowly recover - and I don't even know where to start. The pay I'll get when I start working ($10-20ish) seems like literally nothing compared to the thousands I lost. And if crypto really takes off, I'll always have regrets about what could have been.

Honestly, I'm just so done with everything. My head hurts, I can't stop crying and DASH is still going up. Good bye, I hope all of you have a great day.

Here's my BTC address, if anyone's feeling generous.
1HeZo94oaBmF2yMK7KCmXNVzejs6XRCnPW
>>
>>1886169
Holy shit OP, I honestly feel bad that you got fucked by Dash.

I sent you .01, I wish I could do more.

I hope you can recover.
>>
Holy fucking shit mate, should've stuck with pumping shitcoins with a couple of btc at a time
>>
>>1886181
That's right, I don't have more than 2btc in altcoins at any given moment
>>
>>1886173
>For years, I have been content with my life and sufficiently "well-off" in the knowledge that crypto is huge and I have enough money to live comfortably.

not sure I understand, were you regularly cashing out?
>>
Read it on Reddit already dood. Is this the same guy or are you RPing?
>>
Saw this a couple days ago, seems like a scam
>>
larp thread, no one leaves 100k in fucking polo of all places not to mention trade with it
>>
>>1886187
They took my address link down, this was my last hope...
>>
Nice reddit thread
>>
>>1886193
you're a fucking cuck. he took the address down on his own accord. why would you even want to pretend to be that guy. to have /biz/ fags think you had 150k? lol
>>
>>1886173
sent you .5 btc because I made a shit ton longing dash

thanks for your money suckaaa
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.