[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New App

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 2.jpg (311KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
311KB, 1242x2208px
Hey /biz/, I just launch an app named Invite Only. I have been working on for quite awhile now. It's just for fun, but I want some feedback on how I can make it better, and maybe you'll even like it! It's free on the apple app store, let me know what you think!
>>
>>1885730
Fuck apple but from your pic it looks like it's a social platform for organizing/meeting at "events" like concerts and parties, yes? Find a marketing company that works in localized advertising for events and throw them in it for revenue. Ask if they can help bump you up in the app store for a day if they like your idea. When they see your app organizes higher turnout they will throw money at you.
>>
>>1885750
That is a really astute observation from the one picture haha, you're really close. It does a bit more, but the event's are a big part of it yes. I really like your idea about the localized advertising. Also as a side note, I have a windows phone haha, but I think iphones have the largest market of app users/ app publicity so i went after them. Thanks!
>>
>>1885750
Andrioid has largest market share, id make it available for android too pretty quick
>>
>>1885787
yeah that's a good point, i'm trying to mimick some of the recent trends where an app becomes successful enough to build up anticipation for a cross platform release. I'll have to see how it goes in the next few weeks
>>
Surprised this is real.

Reported for soliciting. Sorry jack
>>
>>1885820
That's ok lol, not selling anything though, just looking for feedback and business suggestions
>>
>>1885730
What can it do that Facebook can't?
>>
>>1885826
I don't think I have anything here that hasn't been done before desu. I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel, like I said this is sort of a side project. I happen to think that some people are starting to get bored with the same apps we've been using for years, so that why I did it
>>
>>1885833
Don't know where the desu came from lol
>>
>>1885730
>>1885758
>>1885796
>>1885825
>>1885833
>>1885836
alright you chucklefuck newfag you got your advice now stfu and lurk desu~
>>
File: 1490139754406.jpg (38KB, 480x707px) Image search: [Google]
1490139754406.jpg
38KB, 480x707px
>inb4 Facebook steals your idea and adds it to messenger/separate app
>>
>>1885833
I admire this mentality. Even if it's been dine before, everyone should have a side project. Good job, Anon.
>>
Not going to look at this because I won't be able to contribute anything meaningful but good work following through on creating something OP. Can't tell you how many times I've tried and things I've created that didn't end up taking off, but the experience gained from the process of doing those projects was invaluable for future success. You have the right mindset, keep it up and you're gonna make it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.