[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be a construction worker. How do I do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: PalmercarpenterA.jpg (4MB, 2301x3000px) Image search: [Google]
PalmercarpenterA.jpg
4MB, 2301x3000px
I want to be a construction worker. How do I do it?
>>
You need to get your dad or uncle to start a construction company and try to get 10 years experience. Then maybe once you have a decade of unpaid construction experience you might be able to get your first job.
>>
>>1884952
Buy dopecoin.

Then get a job as a construction worker
>>
>>1884952
Try to get on with one of those fucking kike unions. Make sure you grovel at their feet and tell them you are a democrat
>>
>>1884960
If you have a vehicle and a valid driver's license just look in Craig's list or your local rag for labor jobs and work from there.
>>
>>1884952
BUT, be careful. The labor pool in construction is really low class and it's contagious. I know...20+ in construction. Owned own lumber yard.
>>
>>1884952
have you tried being hispanic and working for 4 dollars an hour? that seems to be what everyone does in atlanta
>>
>>1884952
trade school if available.
we have good ones here that the government pays tuition for
it'll cost you like 350$ total for 6months - 2 years lol depending on the trade you choose
im currently enrolled in one and it's awesome
>>
>>1885027
Yeah that's right. Same here. But you don't have to be Hispanic. You just have to be willing to work for 4$ and hour...Plus knowing Spanish helps...
>>
>volunteer with habitat 4 humanity
>learn basic construction techniques
>get comfortable with hand tools/power tools
>apply for paid helper positions

option 2
>man up
>join the national guard
>demand construction related job
>get paid to learn that job as part of your training
>apply to citizen jobs
>receive interviews with everybody because of your military service.
>>
Why on earth would you want to do that have you no dignity faggot
>>
Don't do it. Take my dad's advice.

"You need to be out here finding you a real job. You don't want to be coming out here with me in this shit everyday. It's cold, I'm getting tired of it. I'm old, can't deal with it like I used to."
>>
>>1885027
>>1885052
3.50/hr no spanish 4/hr spanish
>>
>>1884952
Freelance construction is 90% networking and 10% resources. Otherwise you can apply to a contractor or a company that takes contracts. Ive only worked one job and that was because i had a friend that led a freelance team and one of his guys got sick.
>>
>>1885462
Also this
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.