[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He still didn't buy DOPECOIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: DOPE.png (28KB, 1150x542px) Image search: [Google]
DOPE.png
28KB, 1150x542px
>He still didn't buy DOPECOIN
>>
>>1884699
when will they learn
>>
File: BBMn01j[1].png (5KB, 353x49px) Image search: [Google]
BBMn01j[1].png
5KB, 353x49px
>He still doesn't want to buy DOPECOIN
>>
So when's the dip?
>>
>>1884720
There won't be one. every time it drops a few sats it gets bought up
>>
Talk to me when the volume isn't absolute garbage. A ten year old kid could manipulate the chart with his allowance and the kind of spread and volume in that market.
>>
>>1884699
Friendly reminder to all new members of the board that this particular anon was also behind the pump and dump of other coins such as BitBay, PIVX and Milocoin.
Protip: when you see threads on /biz/ telling you to buy a certain coin, you've already missed the pump. Do not let FOMO convince you to buy shitcoins.
>>
File: 1490125839678.png (205KB, 857x517px) Image search: [Google]
1490125839678.png
205KB, 857x517px
>>1884728
That's because it ranks 239 on coinmarketcap.

It is way undervalued.

look at this:
dopecoin.com

and pic related. REAL shops
>>
>>1884734
I was behind milocoin?

take that back you fucking fuck
>>
>>1884699
we do not need another weed related shitcoin. POT is quiet on polo bouncing from 1.4-1.7k sats with double digit BTC volume ready to blow up in smokes on 4/20. we do not need another one.
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (4KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
4KB, 311x162px
>>1884755
yes 4/20 IS just around the corner....
>>
>>1884734
>pump and dump of pivx and bitbay
>when you see threads on /biz/ telling you to buy a coin you've already missed the pump
Both those pumps started on /biz/, way to out yourself as a retard.
>>
>>1884699
>this much shilling
HE WANTS YOU GUYS TO PUMP HIS SHITCOIN SO HE CAN DUMP AND GET RICH YOU FUCKERS
>>
>>1884781
So we can all get rich actually.
>>
>>1884724
> it's been going up so it will go up forever

Fucking retard
>>
>>1884791

That's not how markets work
>>
>>1884734
MILO never pumped
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.