[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0307.png (783KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0307.png
783KB, 750x1334px
I'm 19yrs old, want to become self employed. I'm currently thinking about investing into a type of coin... which is the best to start and make gains.
>>
File: dopecoin3.jpg (10KB, 405x124px) Image search: [Google]
dopecoin3.jpg
10KB, 405x124px
>>1884640
>>
>>1884640
monero
>>
File: Pepe7.png (96KB, 671x570px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe7.png
96KB, 671x570px
>>1884648
thread

>>1884695
this is actually a pretty good option, at the time of this post 1 XMR is worth exact 21.20USD on the poloneix exchange

watch it grow from the time of this post then fomo later
>>
>>1884640
Take the top ten coins, buy bitcoin so you can buy all the others, buy coins when crash, and sell them when they go up.
>>
>>1884648
an anon beat me to it
>>
File: dollar.png (106KB, 220x221px) Image search: [Google]
dollar.png
106KB, 220x221px
This one.
>>
File: 1490083348632.jpg (144KB, 1500x918px) Image search: [Google]
1490083348632.jpg
144KB, 1500x918px
>BitBay

Imagine Ethereum and all the cool shit it's going to do once the devs implement it. Now what if I told you that there's a crypto out there that already does all of that, because all of the features are actually built. Yes anon, it exists.

It's essentially a decentralized crypto version of eBay, but with a new double escrow feature that has never been done before to eliminate theft and fraud. On top of that, there are tons of other features already implemented.

Their track record is spotless so far, really talented and transparent developer, and their Slack is very active.
>>
>>1885240
One thing that I forgot to mention is the ability to purchase other cryptocurrencies using BitBay risk-free (even with wiring cash to someone) thanks to their double escrow method. Can't be shut down because it's decentralized. Can't be scammed because of smart contract double escrow. It's really fascinating stuff.
>>
>>1885240
bay going UP-
ON a tuesdayyy
>>
File: pepe-trip.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-trip.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>1885253
Yep, and it's only up from here. March 22 the new cold staking wallet + more features release, and they effectively enter their marketing phase. They've been in a "no marketing phase" for years building, and now it's time to spread the word about the tech.

All the other cryptos are promising amazing roadmaps — BitBay is already built.
>>
>>1884640

MILO is only 22k market cap, it's going to $6m. You will get a 200x return.
>>
>>1885282

Who are you targeting to help you reach this goal?
>>
>>1884640
I'm already up 115% with BitBay.

It will go up 10x within the next month.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.