[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get my child invested into business.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I want to get my child invested into business. What's a great way to do this? I'm talking about teaching him about business and even getting him to start his own little mini-business
>>
>>1883672
buy pivx
>>
>>1883672
Whenever I wanted something my dad made me get quotes from at least 3 stores and prepare a report on the different options.

Have him do a non-profit thing. People eat that shit up. OMG KID SO ALTRUISTIC. He can solicit donations, break down the costs to people, and then translate the money into food for homeless people. Good resume/college app fluff too.

Sell candy at his school.

A lot of the options depend how old he is.
>>
>>1883672
Also, please refrain from posting pictures of disgusting crotch spawn in the future.
>>
Lemonade stand or similar.
>>
My parents bought an ancient manual cash register with a hand crank (even old at the time, 25 years ago), set up a cheap shelf and table in the living room and it was my play shop where I would stock goods, sell them and handle fake money.

When I was older I asked my dad for pocket money and the stipulation was that I had to request it from him whenever it was due and that I kept a detailed record - whenever I got money from him and what I spent it on specifically. It felt strangely cumbersome at the time, but it introduced me to book keeping. At some point he refused to give me my money, claiming I had already received it and just done a shoddy job recording it. I don't know whether it was deliberate or a genuine fuck-up, but it taught me to agree on a receipt mechanism, basically having him sign my list on every payment. If he didn't sign, he didn't pay.

Take your kid to the bank, have them deposit money and interact with the teller (under your supervision as the legal guardian of course). Collect change in a piggy bank. Have the kid count it before you pour it into the counting machine at the bank and compare totals. Pay your kid for mowing the lawn, etc.

Once you've instilled the value of money and how to properly handle it, the drive and ideas to make money will come on their own.
>>
>>1883705
WTF does that mean?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.