[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Facebook and Fanpages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: logo-facebook.png (6KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
logo-facebook.png
6KB, 512x512px
Hello /biz/ .

I'm living in country with population around ~40Million.

I have couple of ideas of fanpages/blogs about various interests.

1.What's the best way to promote brand-new site like this ? I don't want to miss a lot of good content for nobody to see. I did some research about similiar fanpages, and out of nowhere they had 3-5K fans with less than 10 posts. Paid ads ?

2.Is there a way to monetize pages like this other than selling them ? When do earning starts?

3.Is it better to create website/ blogs on different platforms ?

Any experience shared would be greatly appreciated.
>>
aaa polaczkiiiii
>>
>>1883589
?
>>
>>1883562
bump
>>
>>1883562
>>1883671
buy eth
>>
>>1883686
Bought Milo today. Eth will still grow tho ?
>>
>>1883562
bump
>>
>>1883562
47 million oscar, thanks to immigration.
>>
>>1883842
Immigration from where?
>>
>>1883562
The answer to all your questions can be found by researching the fuck out of the topic or fandom that you want to create a page for.

If it's about a tv show... where do those fans talk about the show online, if it's twitter, then you need to base your online opertions all around twitter. If it's Reddit, then you need a slower, more evergreen content model and to spam the fuck... wait sorrry "engage" with fans on all the subreddits.

The best way to monetize? Well depends, firstly you need to find a audience that actually has money. Then you need to sell them something that is "organic" or "relevant" to the topic of the fandom. The Bachelor for example, you'll probably want to have referal links to holiday locations mentioned in the show, helicopter rides, but also cosmetics because the single women watching that show want some sap to "put a ring on it". I don't know though RESEARCH YOUR MARKET!!!

If it was Schwarzenegger's apprentice: get rich quick books and 1980's action movie box sets.

The platform you should use is quite simply whatever the platforms the people are already on.
>>
Another thing I want to add is the "earnings" thing is less about volume, and more about relevance or "trust" that you build up. Then you may even be able to hook up with an agency who will give you "pay for play" reviews and product placements. However, be careful, a lot of them don't offer cash but instead just the goods you're expected to review.

The latter takes time, but the former you can follow the lead of Affiliate Marketers and have a very low volume niche but get high commissions because you have a very high click through rate.
>>
>>1883562
I admin a 50k meme page
>>
>>1886025
>>1886033

It's more complicated than a TV show, but I understand Your point. Basically RESEARCH YOUR MARKET.

Not many practical things though.
>>
>>1886098
And does this page generate income ? How did You started and everything ?
>>
>>1883562
Noone else in Facebook shenanigans who wants to drop knowledge ?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.