[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Work from home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg (23KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg
23KB, 500x333px
How many of you work from home? How did you make it and what do you do?
>>
>>1883125
Worked from home before. Did it because the last few office jobs had a lot of south asians who stunk like B.O. and ate curry all day. Second, the noise. But the real reason for working away from home is, you can get a good job, then move somewhere with a lower cost of living and party like a king.
>>
>>1883138
>But the real reason for working away from home is
what i mean to say, is, the real reason for telecommuting is you can get a job with city pay, and live somewhere with a low cost of living and good weather, and party like a king.
>>
I work from home occassionally, but I find it hard to be productive. How do you guys do it?
>>
>>1883125
I work from home as a data analyst. I did some gigs for my clients doing freelance work. One client asked me if I'm interested in joining them. They offered me pretty neat benefits two of them being I can work from where and when I want.
>>
It takes a while to stop the frequent wanking
>>
>>1883163
Isolation.
>>
> web developer
> living in LCOL area
> clients in US, paying in dollars
> work something like 10-15 hours a week, enough money for rent, food, some fun outside.

Being productive is hard, I use a timer to get feedback on how much I worked on a certain day.I also block certain sites in my hosts file to help my self control. I've found that preplanning shit the day before helps a lot - I make a list of stuff I have to get done and a list of optional stuff to do, and add in some time for unexpected stuff like meetings/calls.

I have 4 years of experience working at a brick and mortar web dev company, and I honestly dont think I would be able to work from home if I didnt have the tech part of the job down pretty well by now. I spend a lot of time smoothing over communication problems with people, because working remotely is a whole clusterfuck of getting on the same page/scheduling etc.
>>
Doesn't Amazon offer work from home jobs?
>>
>>1883125

Work from home typing court transcripts.

Chill as fuck job. Only person in the court system who can work stoned and in my pyjamas.
>>
>>1883377
The monsters make me hide, perhaps I'll eat myself alive.
>>
>>1884534
How do you get into this. I have worked 5 minutes today and lilely that will be it for 10 hours. I could use my paid free time to make money?

Any info on hours or pay u wanna share?

Hook me up brotha!
>>
File: roadrunner.jpg (213KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
roadrunner.jpg
213KB, 540x540px
>>1883125
pro gambler
work from home ( or anywhere else in the world)
best job by far
>>
>>1887156
How?
>>
>>1887156
>pro gambler
kekked
>>
>>1887209
>>1887205
win more than you lose, simple
>>
>>1884534
Also curious on this. Been looking at doing transcription for a while but the pay looks like shit. Can you explain your pay and how you got the job?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.