[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have ~500 doll hairs. Which coins do you put it on for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: ynavikg3.gif (762KB, 200x207px) Image search: [Google]
ynavikg3.gif
762KB, 200x207px
Disregard all the shills and morons. I have somewhat of an idea and am willing to push back if your idea sounds like shit. However, I want to see if anyone is on the verge like I am.
>>
>>1882155

I'd spend it on hookers and a couple bumps of blow.

I'm probably not your best source of advice.
>>
>>1882195
Na that's what lifes about drugs, sex, and spending that capital. You can't use it when you're dead.
>>
>>1882155
as for OPs question regarding short term ROI, hookers and blow give you some good short term pleasure for the price.
>>
Nobody knows. Literally nobody. Since the whole thing is occupied by shills and morons. It's fuelled by magic pixie dust and hype. You're asking people high on tulip mania to ask for a rational, objective outlook. It's not happening.
>>
>>1881930

Join my thread, I have the same plan.
>>
>>1882155
If you're really on the "verge" why gamble the last of your money?

Ideas like this is why you'll be poor for the rest of your life. Start investing in yourself and when you have disposable income then you can start chasing memes.
>>
File: 1489381122099.png (14KB, 650x434px) Image search: [Google]
1489381122099.png
14KB, 650x434px
>>1882701
you're a fucking idiot. On the verge of investing. I have plenty of money you scrawny geek.
>>
File: 1421077168115.jpg (9KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
1421077168115.jpg
9KB, 211x239px
>>1882155
Listen to >>1882223
Also, talking like a cunt won't get you far my boy, especially when asking for help. Grow up.
For the investment I recommend some top of the line knee pads, that's the best you can do with 500 and I can only imagine it will be a pleasure for you to kneel down and gargle on some cock. Good luck.
>>
>>1882912
>"invests" in alt buttcoins
>has (((jew)))) images
>brags about his "money"

Yea ok dude. You're the smartest guy on /biz/ my bad.
>>
File: so_much_volume.jpg (23KB, 278x400px) Image search: [Google]
so_much_volume.jpg
23KB, 278x400px
>>1882924
Talking a like a cunt? This isn't reddit faggot. Save your decorum for another board. You can kindly go fuck yourself.

I am well aware of how clueless everyone is. Now stop acting like attempting to gain insight by talking to fellow autists on a humpback whale sight seeing board is some futile, desperate sign of idiocy. Humans are social, how about you grow the fuck up lol.

>>1882925
>what is satire
>being this fucking butthurt

Anyway, now maybe we can move on to some productive discussion now that the nocoin hoards have been fought back.

Tits for our viewing pleasure gents.
>>
>>1882949
You're not nearly as clever as you'd like to believe.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.