[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/DROPSHIPPING/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: téléchargement.png (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.png
4KB, 259x194px
The thread where we talk about dropshipping, aliexpress/shopify and stuff.

So anon, did you find a niche?
>>
>>1882007
What the fuck happened to /dsg/?

These threads used to reach the bump limit and contain some really useful insights. Nowadays they go straight to 404.

What happened to all the dropshippers? /biz/ is just filled with cryptocuck threads now.
>>
>>1882304
they must have... dropped out. I guess you can say, ship hit the fan. That or they were killed by transgender prostitute.
>>
is wholesaling the same thing?
>>
>>1882304
OP here, no idea, i saw a thread yesterday, but it died quickly.

i just got into dropshipping, i wanted to do that a year ago but didnt had a niche idea.
due to a hobby i found one, and i was setting up my shopify a few houres ago.

i'm wondering if i should try to put different niche in the same spotify, but with diferent sections and do different facebook ads for them?

if on top of my current niche i wanted to add more product, any idea whats easy to sell?

thos gadget i see in facebook ads seem like an interresting idea.
>>
>>1883322
don't sell garbage.
>>
>>1883330
yeah, my niche target a certain hobby so i hope it will work, but i'dlike to have other stuff to sell on top of it.

i want the client to think
>oh, that things look cool, i'm gonna buy it on top of the rest of my order, it's cheap anyway" even if its not about there hobby.

like cool gadget idk.
just a way to raise the cart price.
>>
>>1882304
Idk but I am wanting to build a dropship site with my roommate.
>>
>>1882007
I looked into doing this briefly, set up a shopper press website, and was selling stuff I bought and inventoried but the drop shipping, and affiliate programs seemed more like customer service headaches for little pay off. Am I wrong?
And seemed like it was way it's about volume and traffic to make any money whereas the stuff I inventoried had great margins. Am I wrong?
>>
>>1883833
market affiliate programs dont deal with customer service, you are just referring people to a link to buy a product, Its much less headache than dropshipping, but also lower margins.

Dealing with costumer headaches are pretty much why dropshippers exist. Otherwise, wholesalers would not even bother with these middlemen

Taking stock of your inventory (traditional bulk wholesaling), has higher margins than dropshipping, but the upfront capital is a barrier to entry for people who cant afford to risk a bunch of money. However, it is highly recommended for establish dropshippers to graduate to real wholesaling.
>>
>>1882304
redddit has a good sub, r/dropship, that is active on a daily basis. R/entrepreneur is also pretty good as well. R/aliexpress is also pretty good if you want reviews for whatever products you wish to dropship from Ali Express

/biz/, like every other chan board, is just shitposting and memes. Crypto is the most meme thing in the financial world right now, which is why its shilled here constantly.
>>
File: 1427857268838.png (76KB, 213x223px) Image search: [Google]
1427857268838.png
76KB, 213x223px
The real dropshitters migrated to the discord. If you're serious about it, go hit them up there. /Biz/ is full of crypto cucks right now. We'll get more e-commerce threads going after everyone ruins their life savings.
https://discord.gg/aWxCKqa
>>
>>1882304

because they realized that its not as easy as people pretend it is

its actually hard work. Im running a store for months and its just hard and a lot of work ... the chinks from aliexpress are terrible to work with and piss you off daily

im barely at 5 figures revenue 3 months in - the cost for advertising and products. Its not a lot of money for the effort you have to put in.

Most people that came here with a fucking retarded stock looking shopify site and zero social media exposure didnt get a single sale. They were just maing up shit or poured in more ad money on FB, Google than theyd like to admit because they actually have no idea about advertising, online marketing and running a businessi in general.

Dropship is overhyped and only people who excel in business in general and have a good understanding of marketing, seo, sem, online marketing and relationship building will actually succeed.
>>
>>1885698
How do you suggest to market?
>>
At my company, we dropship all the time. It's easy and even though it comes with some headaches, it generates a decent profit.
>>
File: MdNyOj5.jpg (133KB, 750x815px) Image search: [Google]
MdNyOj5.jpg
133KB, 750x815px
>>1883322
yo, original OP of /dsg/'s.
You forgot the links

Discord: https://discord.gg/aWxCKqa
Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M/pub
Shopify : https://www.shopify.com/guides/dropshipping/understanding-dropshipping
>>
>>1885869
>discord
get out
>>
>>1885886
not gonna do a fucking skype chat
>>
>>1885898
discord is a meme
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.