[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keeping money is the hard bit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: go-game.jpg (27KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
go-game.jpg
27KB, 400x267px
How do you draw the line between saving money and using money?

Say I wanted to learn German. I could do it for free using my own resources, but I know that it'd be 100x easier, quicker, and resoundingly more successful if I take up a class and join a club to talk to other German people.

How do you draw the line?
>>
Whoever was playing black sucks balls
>>
Budget.
>>
>>1881998
This.
>>
File: gg.png (187KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
187KB, 400x267px
>>1881997
dunno desu senpai
>>
>>1881998
What do you mean?

I'm asking whether it's viable to even put the thing in the budget in the first place.

Another example is the gym.
at the moment I have a recurring expense of $13 to go to the gym each week. could I do without that? should I do without that? where do I draw the line with "a budgetted expense" and "budget saving measures"
>>
>>1882040
Those are decisions you make, not some Anons on the internet.

If you can't decide shit like this you should consider a residential care home.
>>
>>1882040
Decide if you want to retire early and when, calculate your montly expense and what amount of money you have to save over the years to achieve it. Dont forget a little extra for emergencies. If you are clever put your savings into a big index fund. The remaining is free to use.
>>
>>1882036
White is fucked
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.