[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many ETH have you acquired?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: etht.png (41KB, 1162x346px) Image search: [Google]
etht.png
41KB, 1162x346px
Pic related.

I'm only 21, however I decided to put my life savings into ETH at $9.32.

This was about 24K USD at the time, however over last week it is now worth 100K+ USD.

I'm quite excited for where Ethereum is going, and I think it can even go much higher reaching the hundreds.

If all goes well, I'll have turned my 24K into 250K+ by the end of this year. Screw college, screw being a wage cuck.

Internet memes is where the millionaires of our generation are being born!
>>
>Screw college

Wise decision.
You just made it clear that there's no way for you to pass it anyways.
>>
and you didnt get out at 50dollars?

youre so fucking dumb boy

enjoy loosing all that money but probably youre ust a shill
>>
>>1881885
You can fail college?
>>
>>1881888
I'm not a trader "expert" like the rest of you supposed proffesionals.

I plan on holding my stash for quite awhile, thinking you can time the market is no better than roulette.

So many people lost vast sums of Bitcoin trying to trade. Holding outperforms.
>>
>>1881892
What happens if ETH suddenly takes a poop and goes back to 1 dollar? Are you ready to take that impact?
>>
>>1881898
Sure. But I think Ethereum is looking very solid.

http://raiden.network

Worth checking that out, could really end up being something quite amazing.
>>
>>1881883

you're a smart guy op. don't go to college, you are too smart for that. learn programming, become self employed. become an eth entrepeneur (not just investor). seriously can become very very wealthy this way.

>>1881898

won't happen. eth is the real deal.
>>
>>1881904
Funny you should say that.

I'm getting into teaching myself Solidity now so I can start developing smart contracts.

This technology fascinates me so much now, not just from an investment perspective, but a change the entire world one as well.

Thanks Anon, I appreciate the advice.
>>
>>1881898

Then I'm buying 1000 ETH
>>
>>1881902
>sure
Well there was a time last year it bubbled up a little bit too and it crashed pretty bad.

I also put in pretty much everything I had at the moment I bought; currently using coinbase as a savings account. Only difference is, I already graduated and have a decent paying job. Which would probably prevent me from suicide.
>>
>>1881925

>using an exchange to store coins

You know those coins aren't yours at the moment, right?
>>
>>1881934
But anon coinbase is a secure wallet too.
>>
>>1881942
It's online, managed by someone else
>>
Thats cool and all op

But how do you expect to turn those back into fiat currency?

Most sites only allow 2-3k euros to be withdrawn as fiat a day, and wants all your ids for doing so

It'll take months, if not years if eth keeps rising to get your money back.

And it might take a nosedive like bitcoin and you will be unable to get them out
>>
>>1881988
>It'll take months, if not years if eth keeps rising to get your money back.

if eth keeps rising, then adoption will increase and it will be easier to offload, lot of stores accept btc
santander said they've looked at adding fiat-eth transactions on accounts

on may 1st you can just buy wholesale on alphabay and then sell your products in cash

it's a good point though, even with a 100% gain it's often less because of taxes and transaction costs
>>
Don't listen to doomsayers OP. They did the same thing when BTC was in its early stages.

Now they want you to miss the train a second time while they cling to penny stocks and see massive returns of maybe $100 a year.
>>
>>1881883
I'm thinking of placing a good amount of money into ETH, not as much as you but a decent enough amount.

Where do you get projections from OP? Where can I get accurate enough projections for ETH?

I really want to buy in now while I can still afford it but I only started researching crypto-currency a month ago and ETH feels a little volatile considering the whole hacking fiasco.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.