[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it too late to buy some eth? I feel like such a retard not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

is it too late to buy some eth? I feel like such a retard not buying when it was 16 bucks
>>
>>1879281
considering that its gonna be 300 by the end of the year, no its not too late
>>
>>1879287
I was thinking the same thing but my gut tells me to wait for a dip.i'm still considering putting 2 grand in it
>>
>>1879281
Its not too late but dont buy all at once. Say if you got 1k to buy, buy $80 worth every month to smooth out any peaks and troughs.
>>
>>1879315
great advice,thanks.
>>
>>1879281
Bought 56 when it was 1.5$. Sold at 12. Pretty salty that I didn't hold unto it.
>>
>>1879287
based upon what? BT is probably not going much higher. The recent increase in ETH was based off of increased industry usage, not speculation. It didn't see heavy speculation even when BT surpassed gold, why would people suddenly start buying into it?

I'm not saying it's worthless, but 300? It may go 60 max, but what would cause it to go that high?
>>
bitcoin hasn't even forked yet
plenty of time

I felt like a retard not buying it at 5, but buying at 10 turned out well enough
>>
>>1879310
This IS the dip. I just bought another 50.
>>
>>1879737
then I think I'll put a grand in it
>>
Bought at 48 and sold today at 44
>>
File: Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg (23KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg
23KB, 500x333px
>>1879864
retard
>>
>>1879787
Cool, but remember there's many things that will help ETH coming up before this month ends.

Chances are, there's another 1000 people waiting for a dip too.
>>
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/03/20/ibm-blockchain-fabric-based-enterprise-blockchain-solution-launched/
>>
>>1879864
this is okay, we need weak handed people like you

t. holding 1k eth
>>
>>1879878
This especially since alphabay will be accepting it soon so im going to switch all my sales to eth and that will be a solid 2500~ in eth
>>
A big argument against ethereum was that it would be used on the darknet, but alphabay just added it.... are the transactions with ethereum completely private?
>>
>>1880022
you are r e t a r e d
>>
>>1880087
yes but with is my question of the answer to the back?
>>
>>1879281
don't trust eth
>>
>>1879929
What do you vend?
>>
>>1879909
>holding 1k eth
prove it shill
>>
>>1879287
The price has been doing jumping jacks around the 40 USD mark ever since said price was reached, to me it's looking like a repeat of Litecoin. I bought at 20 USD so I'm not pissing myself too bad, and I'm still optimistic that it might go higher if BTC keeps screwing up, but I wouldn't count on it.
>>
>>1880144
Mdma and lsd
>>
>>1880160
>implying 1k eth is alot
fuck off poorfag
>>
>>1879711
BTC fork coming, BTC ETF failure again on the 30th.

Wouldn't be surprised if it hit's $1500 by the end of the year actually.
>>
>>1880316
BTC will always be king

$100 maybe, no more than that, otherwise its just /biz/ hype
>>
>>1881243
>People actually believe this
>>
>>1881249
I don't think Eth will ever rise above $100 because the circulating supply is about 4x that of Bitcoins. That, and it'll have annual releases
>>
>>1879287
We have no idea when. Could be tomorrow, could be a year from now, or 3 years from now. Nobody really knows.

If I had to guess though, I'd give it till the end of this year.
>>
>>1881278
>4x that of Bitcoins
The full amount will be mined by 2107, that's why it doesn't matter.
>>
>>1880191
litecoin crashed pretty damn fast after it peaked at $50. Ethereum actually has some legit new tech that can help the economy quite a lot. Litecoin is dead because it's nothing.
>>
I think of eth technology like google when it first hit the web. Took some time to be what it is now but you can see things are faster now then they were when bitcoin first appeared so we shall see and see soon in months not yrs. whatever action you take must also be quick but be sure you can live with losing whatever amount you put into any investment ever. If you hold through the ups and downs you'll be rewarded like the early adopeters are that didn't sell through the DAO and hard fork fiasco or after it recovered to $11. Balls of steel to stay in to see it to $50 from $1.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.