[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life changes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1420166318282.jpg (38KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420166318282.jpg
38KB, 706x720px
At what age is it too late to start all over in college?

I'm 25 and I'm thinking of dropping out of college. I just can't mentally handle it desu. I've been in school for 4 years and I'm still a fucking junior. I hate my degree and classes and I'm just really bad with networking with my classmates. I'm really not sure what I want to do with my life. I'm thinking of taking a break from school. I might return to get a degree or maybe get a certification in something at some community college, but I'm not really sure yet.

Yeah I know I'm still kinda "young", but since all my friends are done with their degrees, getting married, having kids and buying house, I feel like an old fuck whos behind in life.
>>
>>1878571
You can go to college at any age, doesn't really matter, say fuck you to the social standards and continuesly work hard for a enjoyable happy life.
>>
>>1878571
No, 25 is young. Just cuz my parents got married when they turned 21 doesn't mean I had to as well. If you change your major most of the classes you've taken might count as electives under another major. Sometimes I wish I was as much of a complacent sheep as my friends are. Life for them getting a good paying job moving into a mcmansion I'm going to tailgate parties....that's it. I wouldn't dropout. I would finish up whatever you're doing and then maybe consider some academic time off to consider post graduate studies.
>>
Get that degree at all costs trust me. Or join the air force
>>
Realistically I would say that 35 is too late. You've got plenty of time.
>>
>>1878630
If I graduate, but then decide to go back to school to major in something else, would I have to retake the same core/basic classes I already took for my first major?
>>
>>1878571
people get divorced and have to start all over at 50, you're all good
>>
>>1878646

Shouldn't you know better than a random stranger?
>>
>>1878656
What?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.