[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new business spraying crops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: spraying 059.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
spraying 059.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
any money in it? looks hot as fuck but cant be a lot of competition surely?
>>
>>1877988
where you from?
>>
>>1878036
Ukraine
>>
>>1878044

Immigrate to Poland and work as toilet cleaner, it will give you better salary, and you don't risk your assets being confiscated by the oligrky or corrupt police/goverment workers
>>
Wouldnt recommend investing in any sort of service that does obvious damage to the environment. People are getting more concerned with it every day and its only a matter of time before mobs of people call for bans or outright boycott products you will most likely specialize in. Invest in something that benefits the environment and you will likely have job security at the very least. Just my opinion though.
>>
>>1878107
He lives in a third world country, they aren't quite at that point yet.
>>
>>1878123
very true anon. we don't give a shit about the environment here. I would suck montsantos dick every day.gotta feed dem innigrants.
>>
File: Crop-Duster[1].jpg (383KB, 1568x1029px) Image search: [Google]
Crop-Duster[1].jpg
383KB, 1568x1029px
>>1877988
probably not
>>
File: 15b2e3a922e2[1].jpg (49KB, 1000x310px) Image search: [Google]
15b2e3a922e2[1].jpg
49KB, 1000x310px
>>1877988
>>1878771
also this
>>
>>1878771
>>1878773

As a quick mention, you can make some really good money if you own machinery like that. Same with any other large agricultural machine, know a guy with a very large mower, he's got some weeks in summer where he pretty much works 24/7 charging $300/hour, but you probably need to have a foot into that whole profession sphere to do it.
>>
>>1879420
as long as you believe in urself you can do it because you can just take a loan
>>
>>1878107
>>1878123
Even if spraying crops harms the environment, I wouldn't worry at all about there not being a business for it in America. I'm a farmer in Texas and I see plenty of spraying going on, just as much as when my dad was young. The only difference is people are smarter about spraying now. My dad inhaled harmful sprays when he was young and has had a minor cough ever since.
>>
>>1879452
>minor cough
Yeah your dad probably has lung cancer
>>
>>1879452

What sort of farm do you have?
I think pesticide is a lot less harmful these days as well, gps and sealed cabins certainly made an improvement as well, I know an old guy who spent many years of his life working with that stuff, had some problems with facial muscles and stuff.
>>
>>1879460
Probably, but good thing he's a ridiculous physical specimen.
He was destined to die young anyway, like a high performance race car
>>1879472
We have only used airplane sprays one time in my life and it was roundup to kill weeds.
We are dry land farmers that grow cotton and grain sorghum.
Airplane sprayers may have taken a backseat due to those high speed tractor sprayers, but I still see them regularly.
The biggest problem they pose us is that we don't plant roundup ready crops like most farmers. And so when our neighbors spray their farms, they occasionally torch our crops from time to time.
We will be trying roundup ready cotton for the first time this year, but we will be spraying with tractors rather than hiring a crop duster.
>>
>>1879496

No problems with weeds in the past then? Is it possible to sell unsprayed cotton at a higher price as "organic"?
>>
>>1879522
We have more of a problem with weeds than the modern farmer. We handle them with old school ways like physically killing the weeds with plows/blades, and by spraying herbicide around the crop seed when we plant.

By and large we have not been able to sell at a higher price with the exception of a couple years ago, we were able to contract our organic grain sorghum for a slightly higher price to feed starving nigs in Africa.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.