[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

/Pol/ seems to have taken note of our recent Cryptogenerals and are choosing sides

Could the same Propaganda machine that brought us a Donald Trump presidency... take us all to the moon?

My dick is pretty much rock hard at the prospect of a financial Meme War. We're reaching levels of conspiracy never thought possible. God bless you autistic monsters.
>>
>>1877937
Mighty good work indeed
>>
everyone on the chans is going to hate ETH someday soon after this pervasive fucking shilling which has now apparently spilled over to other boards.
>>
File: IMG_2409.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px)
IMG_2409.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>1878005
Because they want to go through the IRS tax drama with bitcoin which will affect the btc price ultimately? Eth is new enough to make it a step ahead of that kinda bs bro, get behind your bros in kek. Shadilay remember there's compatibility between public and private chains with eth.
>>
how do i know that you don't think i'm a stupid liberal and you're using propaganda against me
>>
>>1877937
>/Pol/ seems to have taken note
Be honest... you posed that thread, right? Nobody on /pol/ has taken any notice, the screenshot even specifically says that it's a /biz/raeli posting over there for the first time.

>the same Propaganda machine that brought us a Donald Trump presidency
Yeah... no. Just no. /pol/ is an echo-chamber, they didn't convince anyone who wasn't going to vote for him anyway.
>>
File: nobody cares.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
nobody cares.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>>/pol/117453373

Wow, 5 autistic walls of text by the OP and 8 replies by 7 posters in 2 hours. Holy shit, it's a fucking revolutionary movement over there! Hold the presses, this is going to be *huge*!
>>
Lol

Bitcoin will always be king

autists just getting greedy now after the rise

BTC > All
>>
>>1878029

Yeah I did... i've been a bad little boy... that being said, it's a great fucking idea to utilize the skill of /pol/. They're literally going to spin their tires about black dick and Jews all day if they don't find a real cause to get behind, figured i'd do some jewy shit myself.

You guys would be foolish to underestimate what a few subversive tactics could do to the BTC community right now. They're on Reddit talking like the sky is falling. If an outside actor were to step in we could meme the next big coin, and I believe this 1,000%. Meme magic IS real, /biz/.
>>
>>1877937
second post best post
>>
>>1878013
You are a mess. Kek isn't worshipped on /biz/. Get back to /Pol/ and your long dead thread.
>>
>>1879277

Not me dumbass lrn2check IDs. My idea is infinitely better than these faggots trying to guess "hurr when this company goes phase 2 in the biotech sector it's going to boom! Robinhood General lol!"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.