[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AS AN AMATEUR INVESTOR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

... I can tell you that without a doubt, in terms of usability, BTC is fucking DEAD.

I just hopped on the Crypto bandwagon this week for ETH because I truly trust you, my anime image board compatriots, and ever since the Trump election - I'm willing to lay my money on the line for KEK. I did my own research too of course, but I literally have searched everywhere for reasons that BTC is going to survive and all I find is

>"muh store of value" (it's a fucking memecoin like all the rest, and if the tech isn't there people aren't going to keep using it, period)

Memes aside - I notice my ETH transfers faster w/ lower fees and obviously there is still lots of speculative potential.

So why the FUCK would anyone use BITCOIN unless they were faggot nerds who think BTC is LITERALLY digital Gold? I don't blame them for thinking this, after all without Bitcoin we wouldn't be here today.

But all I am saying is that in virtually every standpoint, from usability to the academic view and the people behind them, I believe ETH is about to be the new coin of choice.

Pic Related - I'm not a filthy nigger so why would I wait so GODDAMN LONG FOR MY FUCKING BITCOINS TO TRANSFER WHEN ETH IS WAY FASTER I AM MISSING OUT ON PIVX SMFH
>>
>>1877613
There are people who have been with BTC for upwards of 5 years now and feel a real emotional connection with it. They have asked to have their salaries paid in BTC, have debit cards in BTC, have tried to buy into the vision of anonymous currencies, etc., and feel like special snowflakes cause they understand "le crypto meme" when most people don't.

That's excellent for us because they're going to get crushed by the market and it will be their loss that inevitably becomes our gains.

This is what people do when they feel strongly about something. They bet with their heart instead of their mind and it fucks them over every time. This is especially obvious on political betting sites but also in crypto. Congrats.
>>
>>1877613
HOLY FUCK OP HOW YOU GET SO MUCH ETH?
>>
>>1877642
He bought 1 ETH
>>
>>1877655
1 ETH today.. worth $1 million tomorrow
>>
>>1877633

Yes, exactly. The best part is these goddamn Liberal Faggots on Reddit (cross poster from /pol/ sorry) are LITERALLY censoring dissent from the fucking Bitcoin Subreddit. They're literally trading with the most minimal amount of information, these stupid leftists are throwing their money in the garbage they hate free speech so much. It has only fueled my passion to invest, I do the opposite of what Redditors do on a daily basis.

>>1877642
This is just my Bittrex account. Had to transfer from Coinbase, had to buy on Coinbase because I am a noob. Just put a bit in in case something fucky happened (I trust the stability of the coins these exchanges are a whole nother beast fuck these guys)

Anyways, as long as I am here, where the lowest exchange rates at? Wondering where to A.) buy more BTC or ETH at lowest transaction fee and B.) Where to most cost effectively convert my ETH to USD when I need it to buy a nice fat 8Ball of cocaine to celebrate my million-dollar trades
>>
>>1877665
We think very similarly about this.
>>
Noob here. Why would you want to use Bittrex if you can only use bitcoin to buy alternate cryptocurrencies? Isn't that risky right now with Bitcoin going down the shitter?
>>
>>1877725
well nothing stops you from moving your memecoins out of bittrex to a local wallet for example, and change them wherever you please.
>>
Daily reminder that buying crypto (in an attempt to profit rather than as something to use) is speculation, not investing.
>>
>>1878143
But lets say I buy pivx. There's no local wallet for that is there?
>>
>>1878151
i use bitcoin to pump shitcoins, thats counted as investing
>>
>>1878159
there is actually google it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.