[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey boy and gals! Military fag with Down syndrome here. If I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0608.jpg (33KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0608.jpg
33KB, 350x350px
Hey boy and gals! Military fag with Down syndrome here. If I'm stationed overseas using an FPO AP address what's the best way to buy from trusted sites like Coinbase since they don't support my address type and demand nudes with an American address written on my cock. Does anyone know of well trusted sites that accept FPO address or accept credit cards without fucking your ass in fees? Any help is appreciated. Pic related.
>>
>>1877196
Just keep taking L's anon, no coins for you. But on the bright side we get a $12 raise per month with the donster
>>
Dude being an enlisted guy and trading coins/stocks sounds like such a good deal. You could easily blow $200 a paycheck and not have it affect you at all. Just don't go out blowing your money on a car/strippers/booze/etc like all the other joes.

Army 11C here by the way (nasty girl right meow) what branch are you in and what do you do? Sorry I don't have anything of value to add man.
>>
Also, why don't you just tell them you live back home? Do they actually cross reference your physical address with what your bank has?
>>
>>1877287
>>1877271
Where are you currently stationed?
>>
>>1877287
>>1877287
Well if I want to use my credit card it wants a us adress which I can't do since I'm using and FPO AP address in Japan. And when I try to verify my driver liscense on Coinbase it keeps saying it's not good enough and I'm fucking sick of the "must wait 24 hours to try again"
>>
>>1877271
Comm guy in the Marines. And it's all good man your posting keeps it alive.
>>
>>1877196
buy from me if you have pay pal

https://discord.gg/kdbzzqF

just type in that discord and hit up "tonald drump" good luck man
>>
>>1877357
Surprised you do PayPal since I've seen nothing but negative shit on here and Reddit about people canceling the payments.
>>
>>1877363
i mean do u want the btc or nah ? lol
>>
>>1877409
It's noting I can do right now. Busy with work but I'll probably hit you up later
>>
>>1877356
Holy shit I might know you, I'm also a comm guy in the marines... I changed my bank info though to have my home of record back in the states so that's how I signed up for coinbase. I also used a vpn so it thought I was in the states when signing up.
>>
>>1877610
Where I stationed and I can tell you if I know you or not my dude
>>
>>1877716
Foster. in Oki.
>>
>>1877727
That's a 50/50 that I know you. I'm in Iwakuni.
>>
>>1877730
Oh probably not then. Haven't worked with them since Valiant Shield 2014. You data?
>>
>>1877732
Useless as wire. I don't get that 30k reup bonus. I was in Tinian during valiant shield
>>
>>1877737
Damn. Didn't really expect a wiredog to be on here desu. Did you get coinbase working for you?
>>
>>1877740
Nah I'm still sitting on that dumbass "wait 24 hours to submit id" because it's retarded.
>>
>>1877747

So I ran into the same issue. Just delete the account hop on a VPN and then create a new one and it will sign you up like you are in the states. It works like a dream.
>>
>>1877749
I'll try when I get home. Shits pissing me off since I was up until three am trying to get it to work
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.