[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is programming still the easiest way to make millions while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled333.png (568KB, 634x437px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled333.png
568KB, 634x437px
Is programming still the easiest way to make millions while you are still young?
>>
>>1877093
Any business, as long as you don't fail too much.

Any job that pays well (programming is easy to make six figures in), as long as you save.

Inheritance, nepotism, and corruption are also good.

Basically look at the people you consider "young" who are millionaires.
>>
>>1877103
>Basically look at the people you consider "young" who are millionaires.

Just about all of them were born into it
>>
>>1877093
WOW. i can't believe i had no idea that elon musk had a hair transplant.... he looks 1000x better
>>
That interview is actually quite funny and made me like Musk desu.

>"Receiving cash is cash, I mean, those are... just a large number of Ben Franklin's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHKT3yxYvDQ
>>
for most cases yes. Unless you were born into money or have significant connections, programming is your only hope, but most people are code monkey tier, or actual autists with no entrepreneurial interests.
>>
>>1877738
this is very true, while there may be an abundance of code monkeys in the market and autist online, the market seems to lack skilled coders.
>>
File: damn.jpg (57KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
57KB, 700x700px
>>1877108
>look at the people you consider "young" who are millionaires.
Like 80-90% come from well-off families.
They might still be self-made millionaires because their families didn't hand them literal millions, but they received a very good education, had a stable and inspiring environment and the security to undergo their ventures.

Especially the last point is important. If your parents can't support you financially and you have not much in the bank you really can't afford to spend many months/years on shots into the blue. This changes dramatically just with a few tens of thousands of USD and the knowledge that your parents who have a few hundred thousand would save you if you fuck up.
>>
>>1877752
I keep hearing this, what separates a codemonkey from a "skilled" coder?
>>
>>1878459
Being able to do fizzbuzz.
>>
>>1878466
kek
>>
>>1878459
Codemonkeys stitch together answers from google and YouTube

Full stack developers have real world experience and know the ins and outs of how to create a proyect from scratch.

Software Engineers design, develop, and collaborate in a systematic manner to achieve a short or long term goal with the most efficient path.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.