[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if i make say 12k a year personally working part time, get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: barron president.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px)
barron president.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
So if i make say 12k a year personally working part time, get another hypothetical 6-8k from my parents, and also hypothetical 5k from my grandma. Could i report my income as 25k to the bank, and possibly try and get a pre approved home loan? i want to try and get my own house before i go back to college so that after i get student loans, I can be using them partially to pay off my mortgage instead of just renting like a pleb. is this a good or ever possible idea?
>>
>>1877072
No
>>
>>1877072
No. This isn't 2006.

Maybe have your parents cosign. Maybe.
>>
>>1877097
by 2006 you mean the housing bubble?
>>
>>1877097
also is it even a good idea to try and by a house, and using student loans to pay the mortage off for the first few years, i feel like it would be nice to not have to just lose that money to a landlord and have my own house out of the deal as well.
>>
>>1877102
Yes. They would give $700,000 loans to illiterate Spanish-speaking farmhands earning $25k.

It was a fun decade.
>>
>>1877107
ive got a 710 credit score if that makes any difference
>>
>>1877106
Buying a house and renting it out to some roommates can be a good deal. Especially if your parents can provide some backstop, you don't mind doing maintenance, and you'll have/graduate with stable employment.

Buying a house with nothing but student loans is setting yourself up for disaster. Also, spoiler alert, Trump will be derailing the academia gravy train pretty soon. Don't plan to be borrowing as much as you'd like at low interest rates for the next four years.

>>1877153
710's ok, should rise as you get more established (years pass, more lines of credit) assuming you aren't a fuckup. What you don't have is income. Banks don't give mortgages if you have a shitty income relative to the loan size. You also don't have much of a downpayment. Look up "FHA PMI" for an idea of what it costs when you don't have 20%.
>>
>>1877072
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
no.
>>
>>1877072

They look at your income taxes to see if the 2 years worth of income will be stable.

If it were a reliable source and say maybe you have a contract in place where that income will be provided ongoing perpetually for 10-30 years, they may manual underwrite it ok. Or you could go stated income, this basically shows that you deposit money monthly, and it is your income. will need 24 months bank statements though.
>>
>>1877874

btw big banks wont do either of these, will need to hit up a broker that has connections to private funding lenders.
>>
This is called being a fucking idiot
>mum dad and nannas hypothetical cash
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.