[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Difference between ETH and ETC you ignorant slut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: eth developer.png (231KB, 616x934px) Image search: [Google]
eth developer.png
231KB, 616x934px
https://ethereumclassic.github.io/

>Chat room logs between ETH devs and Crypto exchanges discussing the DAO hack rollbacks
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4om0wl/the_exchanges_are_against_a_roll_back_hard_fork/

TL;DR
>One of the flaws of ethereum was exposed because they started implementing shit and getting people to put money into a DAO dapp before properly testing to make sure the dapp code was secure
>All the ETH invested got stolen BECAUSE THE CODERS WERE DUMB. ETHEREUM WORKED AS INTENDED

>People buy ETH based on some vague buzzwords / FOMO memes
>Developers doing stupid shit
>Developers fixing their fuckups by showing off their centralization powers

>mfw EVEN IF it gets to the moon, that could change in a heartbeat
>>changelog
>>released an update to stop SILKROAD13 from being able to withdraw money

I do not understand how people can have confidence in ETH when its developers themselves sold a good chunk of their own in favour of bitcoin, justifying it as "sound financial planning"
>>
>>1876231
S H U T
T H E
F U C K
U P

you clueless fucking cunt. just shut your fucking stupid mouth and kys
>>
File: phillyiskilly.jpg (79KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
phillyiskilly.jpg
79KB, 570x587px
>guaranteeing their ability to work full time on eth by selling some of their eth is bad
>>
File: Clp9KMMWAAAHUJm.jpg (60KB, 1022x862px) Image search: [Google]
Clp9KMMWAAAHUJm.jpg
60KB, 1022x862px
>>1876243
>>1876245
>>
>>1876231
I didnt have faith in ethereum but it made me back the wrong horse ,i bought etc ,quickly made some money and then got greedy and bought in again,this was when ETC was going crazy,then i became a bagholder all this time ,sold my ETC last week at a loss.

I still think ethereum is built on shaky foundations,and the whole thing could come crumbling down at any moment.
>>
>>1876231

>there are still people that think ETH shouldn't have hard forked despite everyone getting made whole again after being robbed

I will never understand this
>>
Do you realize ETH is totally decentralized? The DAO fiasco is the fault of Slock.it's devs, not Ethereum foundation... And the hardfork showed how decentralized the blockchain was: a democratic process, the vote of the miner community to follow or not the proposal of the Ethereum foundation. The majority spoke then few butthurt retards created ETC and failed.
>>
Bumping. Eth's only function at this point is as a Ponzi scheme. You can't even rely on the cunts to pump it for you since they sold out early.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.