[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is TVIX Worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I've always heard that if you get in just right you can make a fortune in it, what do you guys think and when would you do it?
>>
File: TVIX.png (46KB, 1066x806px) Image search: [Google]
TVIX.png
46KB, 1066x806px
>>1875889
TVIX tracks volatility. It jumps because of big financial shocks, which are difficult to predict. Unfortunately the price will only shrink in the meantime, so you have to get in right at the perfect time, and you could be holding for years.

It's hard enough just understanding the economic and political situation in the US, but TVIX is influenced by every other major country too. If China or Russia has a big bubble which bursts, it'll shoot up. But unless you speak Chinese or Russian, you won't see it coming.

On the other hand, it does tend to peak around significant elections (June 23 and November 8). Hell it even increased for the Dutch election. If you bought a few days before a big election and sold right afterwards, you'd probably make good money.
>>
>>1876060
Thanks for the advice anon, I've put a bit in and even if it ends up diminished to nothing at least it's more fun than playing the lottery
>>
>>1875889
It's not worth it..

>you wake up every day hoping for the market to crash
>every day the CB manipulates the market so that it doesn't crash
>every day it's an all time high, even though the foundation for that is absent
>every day more algorithms come online to buy, buy, buy

You'll end up crying yourself to sleep at night hoping things will be different.
>>
>>1875889
buy before the French election. Heil Hitler :)
>>
>>1876663
my nigga, people hold this over 2 days?

shit needs to be clear as dayu
>>
>>1876757
1488 brother.

What else would do well if the market crashed? I have some GLF, some NAK, GG, CBIO, and AKS, would any of them do alright?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.