[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eth help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.imageformat.lightbox.png (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.imageformat.lightbox.png
6KB, 250x250px
i want to buy 3k of eth , cause am a total n00b in this scene i dont know how to proceed. i have created an account on coinbase, is it a good place to buy from here + is there a differe nce between coinbase and coinbase exchange ? also after i buy them should i just leave them there or trasfer them on another site for trading ?

i will give 0.20 ETH to the most useful answer
>>
>>1875621
>i will give 0.20 ETH to the most useful answer
Fucking business man right there
>>
>>1875621
if u are a noob just buy from coinbase and use a bank account not credit card or PayPal its double the fees for those but bank takes a week
>>
>>1875621
1. You go the long option:
- Keep money in the wallet and don't worry about daily fluctuation
- Daily the established alts have UP/DOWN swings due to PUMP/DUMP
- ETH actually has a value that backs it: CPU Time
2. Short option
- Open an account with Poloniex or Bittrex
- Send your money there and play the daily PUMP/DUMP
- May be time intensive
- You can make ~10-20% per day if you trade the PUMP/DUMP or multiple easy fluctuations
- Take a few days to trade with 5 ETH or so to experiment the patterns and not care about losses

ETH takes like 30 minutes to fully arrive in a different wallet, you can check the confirmations during that tho
>>
>>1875621

Get the referral bonus for each portion they can buy (10$ per person I think)

Max benefit would be 100$ per person with 30 people giving you 300$ profit off the get go.

0xAbCb7df008e62AA659d31178e94D2879E2F08968
>>
>>1875635
This is probably the most useful answer you'll get. But don't short sell or sell out of fear. For 3 grand you'll want to see maximum gains, so keep in the long haul.
>>
price quadrouples in a month
>time to buy
you anons are so retarted it makes me sick, why didnt you do your research a year ago, or a month ago?
you're buying in a bubble you might as well spend your money on scratch tickets.
>>
>>1875654
And coin base is the most simple interface so I'd reccomend that for a first time user.
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
>>
>>1875621
Here's some advice OP. The ETH pump and dump is over. You won't make any major money. Don't bother.

That'll be .2 ETH, please.

0x19bf10058af111b677adc10e2eedaa7285cb865d
>>
File: 1489892704362.jpg (601KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489892704362.jpg
601KB, 960x540px
>>1875621
IT'S GOING UP SO FAST NOW. 30 TO 43! 50 INCOMING BOYS
>>
>>1875672
sent ;)
>>
>>1875684
Your loss. It's going up. You cuck
>>
Look at crypto go!

In the mean time check out this vid that unlocks all coin memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
>>
ignore the post above mine

0xeD2Cb3beA956437539f9748d30E214b1a75bd6De
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.