[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

200k and my own home, 29 have never had a job, am i better or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>
>>1875581
you are 1%er. stfu
>>
>>1875581
Your better off. Millenials are a poor generation. We are the generation growing up in the age of automation and mass outsourcing. Where a college degree doesn't gaurantee a job.
>>
>>1875588
I guess but i have no skills at all, i turned 150k into 200k via passive investing and a little trading over three years but I inherited the house and initial 150k, i feel like ide be better off if i was forced to work but my cost of living is basically 0 and basically scorn all work and effort. i just go to the gym all day and eat salmon and salad from Costco and never spend money or feel stress so ill live to be 100, but I'll probably run out of money what the fuck do i do
>>
>>1875607
> my cost of living is basically 0
How? Do you not have Health insurance? Car insurance? Cell phone bill? Internet? Food? Gas? Car maintenance?
>>
>>1875613
all of those things come out to about ten grand a year, i have no health insurance and very cheap car phone and internet. my trade and investments more than cover that in profit even if i dont liquify anything. and of course family pays for a lot of family dinners and such.
>>
>>1875581
200k total or 200k per year?

Either way you're still ahead of the average millenial who has 200k in student loan debt and lives with their parents.
>>
>>1875581
>200k and my own home
That alone makes you successful in my eyes. Find something that you like to do and save money for retirement.
>>
File: 1489938467297.png (394KB, 467x556px) Image search: [Google]
1489938467297.png
394KB, 467x556px
>>1875588
umm no sweetie. 1%er in the USA is min ~$400k in income/yr.

1% has more income than 99 other people in the room.
>>
File: 1360999801953.jpg (158KB, 420x416px) Image search: [Google]
1360999801953.jpg
158KB, 420x416px
>>1875581
If you're not in debt then you're already better off than the average millennial. Also go fuck yourself, leech.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.