[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

House Rules - are they enforceable and who to employ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Seasame_0889f0_5514867.jpg (93KB, 648x663px) Image search: [Google]
Seasame_0889f0_5514867.jpg
93KB, 648x663px
House Rules - are they enforceable and who to employ?
>>
Can you clarify what exactly you are asking?
>>
>>1875473
Well, hypothetically I pump money into a club. You know, beer pumps, live music, place to smoke.

I admit I'm an eccentric. Clientele be smart and clean shaven.
sit down, enjoy the show.

My belief is they don't like the house rules , they don't come in the house.

There's no animosity, people want to enjoy themselves without disturbance.

From what I know a place can keep away 'types' politely, cops can do nothing.

How do I belt and braces keep my place clean so certain loudmouths can't take legal around my policy?

>>
>>1875490
Yeah, you can in general refuse service to anyone. The exception is if you are running a place of public accommodation, in which case you can't refuse service to protected groups (on the basis that they are in that group anyway).

As for enforcing them, clubs usually have bouncers.
>>
>>1875457

It would help to know your location, but it sounds like your essentially describing a private members club. Some of these are invite only, some simply require an annual payment for membership - i.e £500 at the low end, an average of £1,500, and no real top of the market - and some require both.

Access to the club is dictated by membership, and membership is on condition of adhering to the House Rules.

If you had the right type of location, a private members club can be very lucrative. You could easily adapt the model to fit other forms of clientele and demographics though, and match that to your area.
>>
>>1875540
At those annual rates I can see it could be, it would need to be well established I'd guess
>>
>>1875490
>From what I know a place can keep away 'types' politely, cops can do nothing
In the US this is false.

You CAN have a dress code. Even that you probably can't legally enforce though.
>>
>>1876779
>the US this is fals
I have read this before, I don't know how true it is or
if it's ever put to the test
>>
>>1877185
People sue over being refused service all the time.

Those "we reserve the right to refuse service" signs aren't actually legal if you're refusing to serve entire groups of people.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.