[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marijuana business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
With the coming legalization of marijuana, how can a guy get in and start a business or offer a service to make some money. I hold stocks, which have done well, but there has to be a business idea that has been overlooked, that could be capitalized on once legalization hits. Not even just legalization, legislation!

Im in Canada. So legislation is already tabled.
>>
Trudeau is not going to deliever, he is incompetent.
>>
>>1873613
I don't disagree on that.

I'm optimistic that the pendulum has swung far enough that he can't stop it. There's enough evidence of success with some of the states and there are plenty of studies being done to prove merit
>>
Its a good idea to develop a buisness plan and save up money until federal legalization. Let the dummies jump in with all their money theirs alot of room to fail in a new buisness were you cant learn from alot of peoples mistakes. These stores that are in legal states still risk loosing money from DEA raids. Also federal legalization people will just grow their own so you would have to breed strains for medical that would be worth the customers money. If i was you and had money to invest, i would create or invest in a product all stores or growers would need rather than the drug its self. Like a new type of soil or smell proof containers everyone would buy merchants could dislay next to their registers
>>
Once legalization is in full effect people would just grow their own and trade clones and strains. Its just a plant that takes verry little effort to grow. Unlike making alcohol that requires a science and could be lethal if done the wrong way.
Over production and consumption of legal weed is inevitable. Unless you have an idea that could truly revolutionize the market quit your long time stoner potshop dream it just wont be worth it. Now creating a franchise head shop and grow shops that could be put in every major city could be a seriouse money maker
>>
Dutchfag here.

We have (semi) legalized weed sales for decades here and you are also allowed to grow your own. There still is a huge demand for weed and only the hardcore stoners grow it themselves. So if you would produce quality strains consistently i think you will find plenty of buyers
>>
>>1874593
Thats the thing. Decades. Its not in anyones system anymore to go fuckin crazy with it. In the USA thers going to be tons of hippie weed comunitys and shit and the market is going to be insane. With the amounts of corner stores and fast food resteraunts here you know weed is going to be insane legalized in usa
>>
>>1874593
With the anticapation of legalization in the states people are going go fuckin crazy. Look at walmart on black friday people go crazy waitng in line for the store to open. People in usa have ben in line for fucking ever waitng for legal weed theirs going to be so much of it retail would have to be the absolute best of the best with competitive prices
>>
>>1874604
I guess what i meant to say most stoners are lazy and won't do the 3 months of growing, and grooming and stuff like that. I understand the US/canada may be different but i really believe there will still be a huge part of the market that wont grow there own, and just want to buy a couple of grams for the weekend. Hell i'm even looking at ways to go to the US and start producing professionally there. Your the land of fucking opportunities weed will be no exception.
>>
>>1874621
Not worth it man. The us sucks on ice. The people are retarded sheep or manipulative people exploiting retarded docile sheep
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.