[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorfag here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: capofmining.png (10KB, 1094x38px) Image search: [Google]
capofmining.png
10KB, 1094x38px
>be me
>foreign student in Denmark
>Study 4/5 weekdays , Thursdays off.
>Exams next week
I can't green text for shit. Ill just say it as it is, I'm a poor ass student (I still do better than a lot of other people), I study most of the week and that means I can't get a full time job, or even a part time job (since I don't speak danish) What can I do to make money ?I am looking for something that will sustain me and give me enough money for food. Rent is ~500 euros, and I can live with 50 for food. I joined a viikar last week , but still can only work thursdays and on weekends (that's not gonna happen )
I started mining bitcoin, since electricity and internet is included in rent, but what else can I do ?
Sell drugs? - I'm not very social
Prostitute? - I'm a chubby dude
Literally anything? - I gotta go to uni

Now, I can be sustained by my parents, but it's hard on them and I feel bad doing it. If I can pay the rent every other month it would still be better than nothing (also buying my own food)

Any tip is appreciated, maybe you started low and could tell me where to look/what to do.

I thank you even for shitting on me because i'm a newfag.

>picrelated
>>

if that doesn't work, commit some crimes, prison in denmark is basically just fenced off apartments, you get everything free, you are even allowed to have computers and internet access.
>>
>>1872873
>Sign up for welfare, claim you are being hunted by some no-name muslim group
What. I kind of want to be a functioning member of society, but this might be a good idea lol

>if that doesn't work, commit some crimes, prison in denmark is basically just fenced off apartments, you get everything free, you are even allowed to have computers and internet access.
I want to finish studies so I can get a good job back in my country (romania), studying IT, if this information makes a difference.
>>
>>1872891
studying IT doesn't help you get rid of the gypsy pestilence
>>
>>1872908
But money would.
Wanna tell you the story of how a gypsy died from trying to attack my friend's uncle's corporation building ?
>>
>>1872908
(fuck me) no ' in there, just ignore it
>>
>>1872863
Move home you fucking piece of shit leech.
>>
>>1872921
I'm paying rent and I want to work. I don't even receive the fucking SU. The free education is nice tho.
>>
>>1872929
fucking leech
>>
>>1872945
At least i'm not gypsy / muslim. Better worry more about real problems, not other europeans trying to get educated and work
>>
You have to go back
>>
Henlo, I'm Americans can I come get free uni?
>>
>>1872863
Can't you get student support (SU)?
>>
>>1872929
We would rather have muslims than you leech east european scum. Go back REEEEE
>>
>>1872863
I was a foreign student in Denmark too, from one of the Baltic countries, so you know piss poor.

Sign up at multiple temp agencies. When they call you, and if you're free at the time, it will work well. I worked evening/night shifts at a warehouse, loading trucks with boxes. Good luck.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.